Chapter 91: New date and proposal

Arisa finally returned to me from her school. Good, that it is just in another part of our house and I don't have to wait for her for too long.

Tomoka, are you alright?"

Is it because I didn't kiss you today?"

Can I compensate you somehow?"

(She seems to know why I am upset. And now I could use it for our sake.)

„Date... and I want you to fulfill me one wish."

What wish?"

„I can't tell you yet. But I want you to agree with it. It's nothing harmful."

My wish is simple. As I found out, Japan laws forbid same sex marriage, but it is no problem in other countries... countries like Norway. Now when I know, that my mother is alive, I want to contact her and visit her there. And during our stay, we could marry too.

Fine. I agree. Where do you want to go on that date?"

„Norway."

She agreed with the wish and now she can't take her words back.

I see. So, when are we going? Are we going in your car? Is it in mountains near Tokyo or at a beach?"

„What do you mean? It's in Europe!"

Europe?"

Oh! Do you mean... that Norway?!

„Yes."

Why there?"

„My mother lives there... and so I would like to visit her... together with you."

Oh... is that true?"

„Yes. Karex said so. And I believe, that he had no reason to lie about this."

Mmm... but... wouldn't she be too shocked to meet me? Or will you introduce me just as a friend?"

„You are my girlfriend and I don't care what others might think. And I am sure, she will welcome you as my lover right away."

Are you sure?"

„Yes. They are the same."

Who?"

„She and her wife."

Eeeh? What?"

„Karex told me, that she ran away there and married to a woman."

Arisa was visibly in a shock, but then calmed down.

Mmm... when are we going?"

„When we have enough money for air tickets."

Together with Hakuto we decided to open the game for public. It is not finished yet, but it is playable. The business model is usual f2p, p2w... or in other words: free to play for anyone, but some areas and upgrades will be only available to those, who pay for them. This way we can get good money, but it will not be fast. Arisa's work is mostly just a payment for our fixed house and because only 5 kids are attending her lessons, the income is low.

(This way we will get there next year.)

Since we had nothing else to do and I have no mood for any other activities with Arisa, we decided to play the game.

We can finish that quest."

„I already tried and we lost all progress. So we can only start from the beginning."