Chapter 84: Being a teacher

Tomoka told me, that the price for all this is to reopen our new house as school... as it used to be several years ago. And on top of that I would have to become a teacher.

„Wait! What do you mean?!"

„Mmm... as you said... you like kids, right? So you will surely be a good teacher."

She said and winked at me.

„Why didn't you tell me that earlier? You just keep asking me weird questions, which decide everything. Why don't you ask me directly?"

„I am sorry, Arisa... all happened too fast and I wasn't sure how things would develop. Karex didn't give me much time to think about it."

„Mmm... okay. But why won't you be the teacher yourself?"

„I will surely help you, but I might be busy with our old project. Hakuto moved the game to new servers and we can continue working on it. So..."

„Mmm... but what about those strawberries? You still didn't explain me how they relate to the situation we are in now."

„One of options was to open a café and sell also cakes there, but it is not related to it anymore."

„Why?"

„There is no such shop in this town... so we might still set one up here. It could surely help us to gain some money."

„Mmm... you are clever... and that is why I love you. Come here..."

Tomoka hugged me and kissed.

And so we began to live at our new home. The old Tomoka's team continued working on the game in their free time and she helped them in afternoon hours too. But she devoted mornings to building our new shop... on the yard. And I took care of local kids, who came just the next day in the morning.

(As graduate from my college I will surely manage to teach them some basics.)

There were 5 of them and all of different ages... from around 6 to 10. But I learned fast, that all of them are on the almost same level and so I could teach them the same subjects.

We lived there for several days until Tomoka suddenly announced me, that Ando called her and invited us to the baseball match the next day.