Chapter 39: Secret Path

The next day I got an idea and told Tomoka, that I need to work on something and so we can't play after work for a while. She didn't like it in the beginning, but calmed down, when I mentioned, that it is related to the favor she asked for.

My idea was to create a secret path for Kathy in the Commoner game, which would lead to their marriage.

But when I imagined the scene, thoughts about me and Tomoka appeared in my mind and I again felt the heat and fast heartbeat.

(No, no, no... me and Tomoka are just... what are we? Tomoka sees me as her girlfriend, but for me Tomoka is more like... a sister or the best friend. I like her, but I can't imagine kissing her... in a romantic way.)

(But I can't say it to her. I don't want to hurt her... I love her too much for that... wait... ahhh... my thoughts are confusing.)

My thoughts were in contradiction. I liked Tomoka very much, would not be able to leave her and wanted to make her happy. But on the other hand, I couldn't imagine kissing her as lovers do.

(Better to think just about Kathy and lady Anne.)

I stopped thinking about my problems and returned back to the project, finished it a few days later and sent my ideas to Tomoka.