Chapter 78: Years long forgotten - Tomoka's side

Arisa wanted me to reveal who is Ando, but that would be very long story, so I rather tried to change the topic.

„Oh... Arisa, you look very cute in that swimsuit. It is just that style I would choose for you too."

Thanks. You look also pretty in that one, Tomoka."

„Thanks."

But now explain who is Ando and the other things... your ninja costume, weapons, your father... everything. I want to know all your secrets."

(Eh? All my secrets?)

„Eh... shouldn't we swim first? It starts to be hot here."

Mmm... then let's sit over there... that place is sheltered from any sun beams."

Ah... sure."

She was adamant about it and I was not able to escape. When we moved to a colder place, I began to talk...

„I was still in school and lived with my father in one house in Tokyo... not the one we live in now. The school was private and strict. I didn't like it at all... it was also boring as well as living with my father... he usually had his own hobbies and didn't care what I was doing for whole days."

„One day I was walking home on foot instead of riding a bus and then I met Suzuki Minato... he stood on a road and held a ball in his hands. When I walked past him, he stopped me and then we played with the ball for a while. The next day we met again and I finally stopped being alone."

Arisa was listening carefully and then asked...

But what about your mother?"

„My... now dead father told me, that she died in a plane crash. But I am not sure whether that is true after what he told us yesterday. I will have to find out more about it later."

Oh..."

Arisa suddenly interrupted me with a hug and then asked me to continue again.

„Minato..."

I wonder what will our sister say when she sees us?"

Haha!"

(Oh, the devil appeared...)

Arisa noticed them too... Ando, Tsukasa, Goto, Taoka, Watanabe and Deguchi... walking down one by one.

Ryosuke?! What... why are you here?"

(That is a good question. Shouldn't you be at work?)

Oh hello, sister! Wow! You look very good in that swimsuit!"

„Tsukasa! You wanna be a dead man?!"

He was right, Arisa looks super cute in that swimsuit... as well as in anything else, but he shouldn't stare at her too much.

Oh, boss! You look good too."

I have to agree.", added Ando.

(If I look good too, then you should rather look at me and not at Arisa.

Tsukasa! Where are you looking at again?!)

His sight turned back to Arisa and I gave him a scary look. Tsukasa suddenly began to run and I followed him. He tried to move zigzag and hide from me in the water, but I caught him anyway.

„Tsukasa-kun... why are you not at work?"

I was almost there, but then Ando called me... and so I thought... that since you invited us..."