Chapter 68: Transformation and Proposal

When I woke up in the morning, my hands were in unusual position. Arisa was kneeling astride upon my body, which was covered with a blanket and her fingers were interlocked with mine.

„Arisa... what are you doing?"

I asked her, but she didn't reply.

„We have to get up and go to work."

There was no reply either. Instead she bent over me and gave me a kiss and then another on my face and neck and again one long on lips.

(What happened to her? Why does she suddenly behave like this?)

I was quite happy, but it was also unsettling. Suddenly Arisa stopped and rolled aside.

Aaaah... is it a new day?"

She sat up on bed and turned to me.

Good morning, Tomoka."

„Good morning, Arisa."

While I was looking at her confused, she bent over me and gave me our standard kiss.

Don't lie here too long, we have a lot of work to do today."

„Ah, sure."

I was stunned and unsure what happened.

One moment she looked like hypnotized and the next she behaved as if nothing happened. I got up too and we had breakfast. She looked to be normal again. And also at our work. I even summoned Tsukasa and gave him a task to ask her whether she is alright, but he didn't report me anything unusual.

After work we got home and played the game again. The fourth floor was harder and I especially had hard time to fight with its spider monsters, but Arisa looked fine and even tried to protect me.

Tomoka, be careful. Hide behind me if you are scared."

(I don't like spiders, but it is just a game... so why would I be scared of virtual monsters?)

At the end of the floor we again stopped and left the next one for another day.

After late dinner and usual procedures Arisa went to bed... to my bed. I let her get changed and then entered the room too. She was already lying on her side and looking at the ceiling. I changed to pajamas too and again looked at her.

Her eyes were closed.

(Is she already sleeping?)

I lay next to her.

„Good night, Arisa."

She turned to me and gave me one short kiss.

Good night, Tomoka."

We both then fell asleep.

The next day in the morning my body felt heavy and I had problems with breathing. I tried to get up, but it was impossible. When I opened eyes, I found Arisa partly lying on me. Her head lay on my chest and her left leg wound my right one.

I lightly stroked her hair and kissed her head...

Let me stay like this just a bit longer."

(Was she not sleeping?)

„Sure. Take your time..."

Arisa didn't say anything more and was just lying there for several minutes.

Suddenly she rolled away from me and lay on her back. Her head faced the ceiling, but her eyes were closed.

Aaaah..."