Chapter 75: Being a guest - Arisa's side

When we returned from our work today, I suggested Tomoka to go on our fourth... or in her case third date to a beach... as she wished. That was a lie, but since I already made that story to explain why her new swimsuit appeared in her wardrobe, we have to go there... and I am looking forward to it too.

After dinner we played the game again and reached the boss room. It was a hard fight, but we succeeded and found a map with probable castle of the evil princess. The battle took longer than we expected and so we went to bed soon just afterward.

When I woke up in the morning, Tomoka was already away. Since I didn't need to continue my experiments anymore, it didn't upset me.

Tomoka was preparing us breakfast and when I got into the main room, I kissed her there. Later we packed up and left the house. Suddenly Tomoka realized, that her phone is missing and returned for it.

What happened next is blurred in my mind. I heard car brakes and someone caught me from behind and covered my mouth.

„...llo."

(Mmm...)

Hello."

(Is anyone talking to me? What happened?)

I opened my eyes and became shocked.

„Eeeh?"

I was in an unknown room with an unknown man sitting in the opposite chair and staring at me. When I looked around, the place was quite opulent.

„Where am I? Who are you? Why am I here?"

The last thing I remember, was Tomoka leaving me on the street and entering our house.

The man looked into my eyes and said...

What is your relationship with my daughter?"

„With who?"

My daughter Tomoka... Akihara Tomoka."

(Tomoka? So... is this her father? But why am I here?)

„Why am I here?"

One of my men saw you kissing her at a parking lot last week."

(Parking lot? Oh... on the way from the onsen.)

What is your relationship with her?"

„She is my friend."

Don't lie! You are her girlfriend, right?! I was suspicious of her for a long time and now it was proved."

I stayed silent for a while.

Do you love her?"

„Yes."

I didn't want to reveal anything myself, but I also didn't want to lie when he gave me direct question.

Such a relationship has no future. Why are you even with her? Do you want money? Break up with her here and now and I will pay you enough money to secure your future. What about 10 000 000 Yen?"

„I don't want any money."

20 millions?"

„No."

30?"

„No."

500?"

„No."

Then what do you want?"

„To stay with Tomoka."

That is the only thing, that you can't do. I already have my own plans with her future and there is no room for you."