Chapter 64: Tomoka's side 13

Tomoka! I lost my swimsuit... can we stop by a store on the way there?"

Yesterday Arisa suggested to go on our third date to an onsen and I agreed. I ever visited onsen twice in my life. For the first time it was with my mother, when she still lived and the second time was with my gang members. Since they had no tattoos, everyone was allowed to enter... into separated pools. But in both cases we didn't need any swimsuits.

„Why? Onsens are usually enjoyed naked."

Mmm... on the other hand... we also have a lot of work to do... so..."

(Is she feeling shy?)

„But some of them allow to use swimsuits. Isn't anything written on that coupon?"

It is here... swimsuits are allowed."

Swimsuits were allowed and so there was no problem... except the fact, that she needs to buy a new one. And me too. I wonder where I put mine?

Suddenly a melody started to play...

Ah... I need to pick up this phone call..."

Arisa's phone started to ring and she hid with it to her bedroom. I just heard, that it was her mom, who was calling her. After a while Arisa opened the door and ran up to me and hugged me...

Tomookaaa!"

My parents are coming... here. Ahh... goodbye our date."

That was really bad timing.

(Aaah... and I so wanted to see Arisa in her new swimsuit.)

(But there will surely be other chances later.)

„We can go another day, right?"

Mmm... OH! I need to clean up my room!"

„I'll help you."

Thanks."

I really just wanted to help her... there was no other ulterior motive.

Arisa's bedroom was one big pile of mess.

(Maybe just because she tried to find the swimsuit.)

While picking and moving her clothes to the wardrobe, I noticed one still unpacked package.

(Oh... why did she not open it yet? Mmm... maybe she leaves it for some special moment.)

It was that red underwear set I recommended her some time ago. It seemed, that she liked it and saved it for later. We finished cleaning the room just before the doorbell announced incoming visitors.

I was waiting for Arisa to brought them inside, but she turned to stone.

„Arisa. You should go greet your parents. Or should I go there myself?"

No, no... I am going."

When Arisa disappeared, I moved to my own bedroom to slightly tidy myself up.

So... where is your roommate? Is she not at home?"

But they got upstairs too fast and so I had to go greet them.

„Hello. I am Akihara Tomoka, Arisa's roommate... and also co-worker."

I wanted to say something different, but that would put Arisa in very awkward position and their parents could possibly steal her from me.

Ah, hello... hello.", they replied.

Ahaha... yes. T... Akihara-san is my co-worker..."