Chapter 14: Letter

The next day a Sailor Moon visited me... as my mother used to say. Or in other words... I was not feeling well. And on top of that I even forgot to bring my bento to the workplace.

(sigh)

Good morning, Arisa."

„Ah... good."

You look pale. What happened?"

„Sailor moon visited me today."

What?!"

„I am on my period."

Ah... I see... do you need me to help you with anything?"

„No, I am okay."

It is good to have such co-workers, who worry about me.

Later in the day a secretary of the department entered the room.

Tachibana-san! You got a letter."

Really? Who could it be from?"

„Oh... I forgot. That girl from the game... Riana said, that she will send you one. So it might be from her."

I see...", said Sayaka and opened the letter.

You are right... mmm... I have to leave."

She said that and left the room.

(Did anything happen?)

10 minutes later, Sayaka returned back and sat at her chair next to me. She looked at me and kept staring for a while.

„What happened?"

Nothing. Everything is fine."

„Really?"

Yes. No problem."

After that she returned to her work... but sometimes looked at me again while making a weird face. She looked shocked, but also trying to smile at me.

A bit later, just before time for lunch, the secretary appeared at our door again.

Nakano-san! You got a package."

A package for me? I opened it and it contained a small bento with a few sandwiches inside and also one medication box for my period problems.

(Who could send it?)

I asked the secretary, but she didn't know it. There was also no sender mentioned on the box.

I asked also Sayaka, because she was the only one I told about my period.

I don't know anything.", she replied.

It was just weird.

I took the medicine just when I got home and started the game.

(Hello. How are you?)"

„(Fine. By the way... did you send Sayaka a letter?)"

(Yes. The way as you suggested.)"

„(Mmm... and what about my package? Did you also send it to me?)"

(No. I didn't send anything to you. I don't even know your real name.)"

„(Mmm...)"

I have no way to detect if she speaks true or not. But who could send it to me? Maybe Sayaka knows it. I have to ask her again.

We spend the rest of day in training and I completely forgot about my problems.

Riana is very funny... but sometimes I even wonder what the demon lord is doing.