Chapter 73: Trip to the beach 2

When I met with the others again, everything looked to be normal.

„Ando, are you alright? I just met a police car."

No problem... this man is amazing. Police came here and started to ask... and he volunteered to go talk with them. And then they suddenly rode away and even wished us a good match."

„Huh?!"

I was confused and couldn't believe it.

„What did you tell them?", I asked Karex.

That's professional secret."

„Mmm... okay. It doesn't matter. I talked with my father and he wanted to chase me away with a stupid lie. Arisa might be kept hostage there somewhere, so I need to return there."

She might be somewhere in the yard behind the mansion.", said Karex suddenly.

„How do you know that?"

Another professional secret."

„Okay."

I was curious, but it didn't matter how he knows it. He was right before and so I believed him.

„First I will return there and find Arisa. When I give you a signal, attack the mansion to cover our escape. You can destroy or take anything you like, I don't care."

„Ando, do you have any special weapons for me?"

Ah, sure... take a look."

Ando opened rear door of the moving van and I spotted quite a big collection of various items. There were baseball bats, staves, batons and other non lethal weapons. But what caught my attention were several smaller boxes. Ando opened them and I froze.

„Grenades?"

„Oh... Ando... I said non lethal!"

Sure... look, here you have sound grenades, flash grenades, stingball grenades with rubber bullets, smoke grenades... oh, and in this box are my favorites, pepper guns."

Ando was very capable. I will have to ask him later where he found that all.

„Mmm... okay, I will take a few of these... and these and also the gun."

And take also this... mmm... and this.", he handed me two more items.

Good luck, boss!", whished me my kids.

„Mmm.", I nodded.

I changed my clothes to a new ninja costume I bought yesterday and equipped it also with all the necessary weapons and other items.

It might be better to wait till night, but I didn't want to wait so long.

With a hook, I managed to climb the wall. There were several smaller buildings in the yard and a storehouse placed in the middle. One man stood on its left side and so I assumed, that there might be also one more on the other.

(This is probably the place.)

It seemed, that there was no one else and so I got to the other side. Use of any grenades could easily catch anyone's attention and so I kept them for later. First of all I got myself to the storehouse's back wall. It had no windows, so I couldn't see whether Arisa is inside or not, but those two guards were highly suspicious. Sneaking along the wall I got behind one of them and pacified him with a tactical pen.

He collapsed to the ground without any sound and soon the other one came running to see what happened. When he was getting closer, he managed to spot me and so I splashed a tube with sleeping powder to his face.

(All looks to be okay.)

On one of their bodies I found a key and used it to open the storage.

Arisa was sitting at a table and drawing... when I opened the door she smiled at me and said:

Tomoka, I love you."

(If only it could be this way.)

In reality, she was sitting at the table, but her hands and legs were tied up and mouth covered with a duct tape.

She looked startled when she spotted me.

„Arisa, it's me..."

I said and threw away the mask to show her my face.

Mhmmhmm."

„It's alright. I am here and I will get you out of here."

I cut the rope first and set her legs and hands free. She ripped the tape off and hugged me.

Tomokaa!"

And then I kissed her.

„Arisa. Cover your ears!"

She obeyed and I threw one sound grenade outside to send a signal to others. And several others to hide our next steps.

(bang, snap, crack!)

I lifted Arisa to my arms and ran outside. Soon we could hear a noise coming from the other side of the mansion. I wanted to escape in the same way as I got here, but we had a problem to get over the wall...

„Let's go through the main door."

I wanted to use the chaos and escape through the main corridor of the mansion, but suddenly someone shot from a real gun and all the noise faded out. I hurried to look what happened and met my father... again he stood in my way.

You shouldn't come back."

And what is with those guys outside? Do you want to start a war against me?"

„I had to come! I knew, that you lied to me! And here is the prove."

„Arisa would never abandon me that way!"

He gave a scary look to Arisa and then looked back at me.

Okay. I will let her go, but you stay here... we need to talk."

„No. I am leaving with her."

I am your father! And you should do what I say!"

„No, you are not. You stopped to be the one when you kidnapped Arisa."

Ah... So you are the same as your mother?! You also want to run away from me?!"

„What do you mean?!"

I mean if you leave with this girl now, then you are no longer my daughter! Leave her and we can still talk. I have one nice man, who can take care of you..."

„A man?! So you want me to date some stupid man of yours again?! My love is only Arisa and I will never abandon her!"

Then go, but don't forget who owns the house and other things. If you leave with her now, then you are dead for me... as well as your mother."

I didn't want to argue with him anymore and so I left the mansion through the main door, together with Arisa in my arms.

The other side looked different than how I remembered it. All was quite well damaged. Ando and others stood in front of me and I gave him a smile.

„Let's go home."