fifty five

*Aria's p.o.v*

*1 month later*

I was sitting at the front desk, since I didn't want to get off work yet. Any day now, I was gonna pop and I'm gonna finally have a son in the world. The trucks had parked into the barn and everyone came out from the call. Some of them looked exhausted, but most of them looked fine. I went upstairs and I followed them into the beanery.

Vic: Miller, are you gonna make some breakfast?

Dean: Hughes, I hope you know that it is 7 at night.

Vic: So? Never stopped you before. And plus I want some bacon

Dean: You're lucky I love you Hughie.

Vic: Ari, you look like you're about to pop *she chuckles*

Me: I feel like I am. My back hurts from having this bug of a belly.

Maya: Aria, sit down. This is why you've been on desk duty even though you should be at home.

I rolled my eyes at her and I sat down.

Maya: I'm not gonna miss this hormonal side of Aria at all.

Travis: Trust me, neither do we.

Me: *I give him a death glare* That's rude. You guys just said you loved me.

Travis: To be fair, Dean had said that to Vic.

Dean: Don't worry Ari, I love you.

Me: See? He loves me. *I smiled*

I watch as Dean starts to make everyone some breakfast for dinner. We kept on talking for a bit until I felt my pants starting to get wet. I looked down confused as I felt my pants getting too wet. I widen my eyes and I looked up as I realized what was happening. Before I knew it, I started to scream in pain. I watched as everyone looked up at me confused and I started to speak when I could breathe again.

Me: Baby. Now.

Maya: What?

Me: My water just broke.

Everyone quickly stood up and they helped me up. Andy, Vic, and Maya helped me walk into the elevator to go downstairs. They walked me all the way to the Aid Car and they sat me on the gurney. Andy and Vic sat in the front and Maya sat in the back with me, holding my hands. Andy turned on the lights and sirens and drove us all the way to Grey-Sloan. The drive to the hospital, I had contractions a lot. I screamed in pain and Maya would squeeze my hands to help me hold on to something. I felt the Aid Car stop and I realized we were at the hospital.

Andy and Vic had gotten out and opened the back doors of the Aid Car to let me out. There were doctors outside and I noticed Bailey and Andrew in the front. Andrew and I immediately made eye contact and he put a worried look on his face. He quickly made his way to my side and held my hand.

Andrew: Aria? What happened? Are you okay? Is the baby okay?

Me: * I nod my head quickly* Baby. Labor.

I start to scream in pain again as I felt another contraction coming. I heard Bailey screaming at some of the doctors and I heard her tell someone to page Carina. They all helped me get moved to one of the hospital gurneys so that the others could go back to the station. Maya walked towards me before they left and gave me a kiss on my head.

Maya: We'll all be back after shift okay? Good luck *she smiled* I love you

Me: Thank you. I love you too

I watched as she smiled at me and walked back into the Aid Car. Dr. Bailey and Andrew pushed me into the hospital and we moved away from the ER. They immediately set me up in one of the hospital rooms so that Carina could come check on me whenever.

*a few hours later*

Carina had told me that I was fully dilated and ready to push. She put on her gloves and checked down there one more time. She looked up at me and smiled and told me to push. I follow her instructions and I started to push. We keep on going through the same steps and Andrew stayed beside me, trying to help me through the pain. A couple minutes later, the cries of our baby boy filled the room. I smiled up at Andrew as he watched Carina holding our son. Andrew walked over to her, so that he could cut his umbilical cord.

It didn't take long, when I saw Andrew holding our son in his arms. I smiled widely at my two boys right in front of me. Andrew walked towards me, holding our baby and he placed him down in my arms. I looked at the little baby that I was holding and I couldn't believe that I was a mom. Andrew drew circles on my back to calm me down a bit. I teared up watching my son sleeping peacefully as I held him. I looked up at Andrew and I smiled.

Me: He looks just like you.

Andrew: He really does, doesn't he?

Me: You really do have a mini you *I chuckled*

He smiled widely at us and I smiled back at him. My little family. We spent a couple more minutes with our son until Carina had to take him to get his measurements. She didn't take too long and quickly made her way back to our room. She placed the little hospital bassinet beside my bed and left us alone. I knew she wanted to stay and meet her nephew, but it felt nice knowing that it was just Andrew, our baby, and myself in the room.

I watched as Andrew walked to the other side of the bed and he stood beside the bassinet watching our little son. I smiled at my two boys and I instantly felt relief. I finally had a son and a man that I truly love. They're both just standing or laying down right in front of me. I smiled at the thought of the little family that I had created and all the memories that we could make together.

I keep watching my two boys, until I felt the need to sleep. I was exhausted. Too many contractions and pushing. I was on pain meds, so it relaxed my body a lot. I felt it starting to kick in because I felt my eyes starting to close. I watched as Andrew went over to me and combed through my hair with his hands.

Andrew: Go to bed beautiful. He'll still be here when you wake up. *he kisses my forehead and smiled down at me* Goodnight beautiful. Sweet dreams.

I looked at him and I smiled. I felt my eyes starting to fully close as I kept feeling Andrew's hands combing through my hair. Before I knew it, my eyes were shut and I was put in a deep sleep.

Author's Note:

Omfg the promo for the next episode, I CANT. The scene where they're all laying down on top of the truck while being at the wildfire. I just know I'm gonna cry omfg.