fifty three

*Aria's p.o.v*

*2 months later*

Andrew had woken me up from my sleep after he had gotten some paint for the baby nursery. He made me some food and ordered me to sit on the couch since he didn't want me to smell any of the chemicals. I laughed when he warned me, but he gave me a death stare and I just gave up. I sat down on the couch and I watched Andrew and I's favorite movie.

Once I had finished my food and the movie, I changed into another pair of clothes. I wore one of Andrew's oversized t-shirts and one of my shorts. Once I had finished changing, I made my way into the bathroom and I brushed my teeth.

After I brushed my teeth, I made my way out and I walked towards the nursery. I stood outside in the hallway and I could see Andrew making a lot of progress. We had chosen a mint green color to paint the walls. He was working on the third wall, still not noticing me. I pulled out my phone and I snagged a couple of pictures of him painting. When he was about to grab some more paint he looked up at me.

Andrew: Babe, what are you going here?

Me: I just wanted to see how far you've gotten *I smiled*

Andrew: You know the scent of the paint is bad for you.

Me: I'm bored. Can you take a break?

Andrew: Yeah, let me just finish this wall and then we can watch a movie *he smiled*

I nodded my head at him and he smiled. It took him about 10 minutes to finally finish the wall and once he fixed everything up, he made his way towards me. He wrapped his arms around my stomach and gave me multiple kisses. I laughed when he started to tickle me a bit. He stopped after a couple more kisses and he led me to the couch. He sat me down right next to him and he placed a blanket on top of us. He put on one of our other favorite movies and we just cuddled while we watched.

While the movie went on, I could feel him looking down at me a couple times and just smiling. I felt his hands combing through my hair, it's like he knew I was about to fall asleep. He kept on combing through my hair until I started to feel my eyes closing. It didn't take long until my eyes were fully shut and I was off to a deep sleep.

*a few hours later*

I woke up from my little nap and I noticed Andrew wasn't with me anymore. I sat up since I woke up laying down, he must've laid me down before he left. I stood up and I did a quick stretch before I went to go look for him. He wasn't in our room or the bathroom, so I made my way to the nursery. I opened the door and I saw that the walls were all painted and the crib was built. He was working on one of the dressers we had bought until he lifted his head to look at me.

Andrew: Hi baby *he smiled*

Me: Hi *I smiled back at him*

He stood up and placed what he was holding down on the floor. He walked over to me and gave me a couple of kisses. He held on to me for a couple of minutes, until he let go. When he looked down at me, he gave me a smile and one more kiss.

Andrew: The paint is dry. You can stay in here and help me if you want.

Me: Of course! I've been waiting for you to take me off the sidelines *I rolled my eyes*

Andrew: Everyone really went all out during the baby shower.

Me: Trust me, I know. I guess that's what we get for having doctors and firefighters as a part of our family.

Andrew: We got A TON of clothes.

Me: I can see that *I chuckled*

I move my eyes over to the stack of presents that we had gotten from the baby shower. It ranged from different types of clothes to diapers and wipes and to different baskets full of other items. Vic, Maya, Andy, and Carina had went a bit over board for sure. Our little boy will be brought into this world and will feel loved by every single one of our found family.

I watched as Andrew walks back to the dresser and he continues to build it. I walked over to the stack of gifts and I start to put things in different piles. Once I had gotten everything separated, I chose to work on the clothes first. I cut different tags and throw them all away into the little trash can. After the tags were all cut up, I placed every single outfit into the hamper and I moved on to the wipes and diapers. There were multiple diaper boxes, so I just decided to stack them all up and I put them to the side.

I kept working on more of the items and helping Andrew decorate the room as he keeps building more furniture. I turn around and smile when I heard Andrew starting to play a slow song. He walks over to me and holds his hand out. I grab it and he quickly pulls me to the middle of the room. He wraps his hands around my waist and I wrap my hands around his neck. Once we were in the right position, he starts to slowly sway my body to match the song.

Andrew: I love you

Me: I love you more *I smiled*

Andrew: I can't believe that we're starting to build our family right now.

Me: I can't either, but if I wanted to do it with anyone it would be with you.

Andrew: You're so cute.

I feel my cheeks starting to heat up a bit. He stares at my face and chuckles a bit. I step closer to him so that my face is resting on his chest and he just holds me close. We keep on dancing for a bit until I got tired.

We finished up the nursery after a while. We took multiple breaks, but we were able to finish everything. We both looked at the nursery that was fully decorated and it looked amazing.

the nursery:

Andrew and I looked at each other and we were both impressed at how well we had decorated the room

Andrew and I looked at each other and we were both impressed at how well we had decorated the room. It was extremely perfect and we couldn't wait to have a little baby sleeping inside. After admiring the nursery for a bit, we decided that it was time to go to bed. We were both exhausted, but I could tell Andrew was super tired after working on the nursery for the whole day.

We made our way into our bedroom and I look over at the little bassinet we had in the corner of our room. The baby was gonna sleep in there for a couple of weeks until we can leave him by himself in his nursery.

Andrew and I both changed into new comfortable clothes and we both brushed our teeth. Once we had finished getting ready, we walked over to our bed. I snuggled up into his arms and he quickly embraced me. He kisses my forehead and I could feel his smile.

Andrew: Goodnight beautiful. Goodnight my baby boy *he puts his hand over my stomach*

Me: Goodnight baby

As we said our good nights, it wasn't long until we both drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

Author's Note:

I love this chapter omfg. Just a little cute chapter for them.