New book

Hi?! It's me! like 4 years later lol! 

So after writing this during lockdown, I've started a new book. similar premise and the idea of the lost brother found sister! This new book is not as sad! so don't hate me <3

I have been writing it to avoid writing my schoolwork!

But here is the intro: 

In "Found in the South," Ana's world is forever changed when her six long-lost brothers, united in New York City, come together to seek her out. Living in the heart of Texas with her cherished baby brother, Carter, Ana's life takes an unexpected turn as she is whisked away on a journey of reunion and discovery. Her reunion with her six long-lost brothers takes an unexpected turn when she discovers their ties to the clandestine world of the mafia. As they converge in New York City to bring her home, Ana is thrust into a dangerous underworld where family loyalty is paramount and secrets lurk around every corner.

Caught between her newfound family and the allure of a life she never imagined, Ana must navigate treacherous waters as she grapples with the moral complexities of their world. With each brother wielding influence and power within the organization, Ana finds herself torn between the desire for acceptance and the need to stay true to herself.

As tensions rise and loyalties are tested, Ana must rely on her strength, resilience, and the bonds of family to navigate the murky depths of the mafia underworld. "Found in the South" is a gripping tale of love, loyalty, and the price of belonging in a world where danger lurks in the shadows.

 "Found in the South" is a gripping tale of love, loyalty, and the price of belonging in a world where danger lurks in the shadows