20. Good Morning

Beep. Beep. Beep.

What is that painstakingly annoying noise.

I began to open my eyes when I saw a big white light staring me in the face.

Nope.

Never mind.

I closed my eyes to shelter them from the blinding light until i managed to adjust myself.

I tried again, blinking a few times until I became aware of my surroundings. I saw my 6 brothers sat around my bed; they all were asleep. I looked down to see wires attached to me, bandages around my wrists and an Enzo's hand locked to mine. I smiled at my brother's affections. As I looked around the room, examining my brothers faces carefully, they all were red, puffy and scarred with tears.

I knew that my brothers' pain was my doing, guilt rose in my stomach. I knew I had to be stronger than I was before.

I moved to sit myself up, careful not to wake my brothers. Xander and Xavier were lying on top of Teo. I couldn't differentiate whose limb belonged to who due to their awkward position. Eli was laying on Ales on a chair next to the window and Enzo's head was laying on my bed, his hand in mine.

I noticed flowers, balloons and cards decorating the room.

I rubbed my eyes with one hand which made the machine beep as I must have pulled the cord.

Oops my bad.

The change in noise woke up Enzo who looked drained. When he looked up at me, seeing me awake, his eyes widened and a smile spread across his face. He jumped on me embracing me in a hug.

I wrapped my arms around him "I missed you sorellina." he cried.

"I missed you too." My voice was raspy, he seemed to notice and handed me a bottle of water. "Thankyou." I looked at all my brothers who were still asleep and summoned Enzo to come cuddle. He seemed happy with the invitation as he jumped on my bed, bringing my body close to his.

"Neve ever try to leave me again. I can't handle being stuck with these idiots, I need you." He whispered trying to hide the breaking in his voice.

"I'm sorry." I closed my eyes and pulled myself into him.

"Lorenzo I don't think your allowed in her bed." Xavier spoke quietly to avoid waking his brothers, yet he didn't understand the word 'whisper' so he woke them all up. Enzo nodded and tried to pull away but I pulled him closer "No. If I can't leave you, you can't leave me." I didn't look up just pulled myself closer to my brother.

"Charlie y-you're awake?" Xavier yelled.

"Xavier why you yelling?" Xander yelled back making Teo roll onto the floor.

"Shh" I said back as i heard Enzo chuckle.

I heard all three of them gasp, "come here then. Hugs." I commanded and they all rushed to me wrapping their arms around me.

"What are you all doing?" Ales spoke with his morning voice. "H-hey Ales." I smiled as the other boys rolled off of me and Ales engulfed me in his arms.

"You're an idiot if you thought we would let you leave us alone." He smiled.

Elijah too came over and wrapped his arms around me, soon enough all 7 of us were cuddling in the bed and I was happy.

Happy.

Wow, never thought I would be thinking that...