21. Home Sweet Home

I had been laying in this hospital bed for a week. A WEEK. Everyone took their turns coming in to see me, we watched movies and just chilled for a week until I got my energy back and my wounds healed as much as possible.

Finally, today I was going home, I knew that I was going to get no peace or quiet and be on basic suicide watch for the next few weeks. Somehow though I didn't mind. I actually quite liked the attention and love all my brothers were showing me.

The doctor came in to remove my wires and get me and Ales to sign some papers.

Once that was done Ales helped me out of bed and Elijah picked me up bridal style saying, "A princess shouldn't have to walk." I chuckled at him.

We drove home in comfortable silence, listening to Sam Fender. I was excited to get home and into my own bed again.

A FEW HOURS LATER

I lay on my bed just scrolling through my phone when my door flew open to reveal two very hyper looking boys. Matteo and Xavier. They jumped onto my bed just as I was about to ask what they were doing, "We are having a movie night." Xavier stated. "Oh... okay." I shrugged.

Matteo took the remote and clicked onto Netflix. As he was scrolling to find a movie the door flung open once more to reveal Eli and Xander. "Hello little siblings." They too squished onto my bed. Xander snatched the remote and clicked onto some action film.

"Excuse me." I tapped Xander's shoulder. "It's my room and my tv so I'm choosing the movie." I took the remote out of his hands and scrolled along the buttons till I came across Wild Child.

"If you don't like the movie you can go watch something in your own rooms, but that means no cuddles." I smiled as Xander was about to take the remote.

"Fine." He replied.

They all snuggled into me and about halfway through the film my bladder decided to join the party, all my brothers were asleep, and I was stuck.

Luckily, my night in shining armour walked past my door.

"Enzo." I whisper-yelled.

"Lorenzo."

He began to walk backwards till he was stood Infront of my door. "Hey you okay?" he asked, clearly amused.

"I need to pee, and I have four gorillas on top of me." I pointed to the guys lying on top of me.

Enzo came over and managed to pull me out of their grasp without waking them. Xander ended up rolling over and hugging Xavier. Teo and Eli were clutching onto each other.

Me and Enzo silently laughed, and I took my phone out and took a photo of them all cuddling.

After I went to the bathroom, I imagined Enzo had left but in fact he was stood outside the door. "Do you want to come and roast marshmallows on the fire pit?" he asked. I felt my eyes widening and I jumped onto his back.

"To the marshmallows, my noble stead." I pointed my finger out and Enzo began to laugh.

We reached outside to reveal Ales sat in front of the fire with a beer in his hand a smile on his face when he saw us.

"Come bambina." He ushered and I walked over to him, lying in his lap. Watching the flames dance around the pit.

Enzo made us all some toasted marshmallows on sticks.

I ate mine as I watched the fire fairies dance, the smell of burning wood was like ecstasy, the feeling of the heat on my face but the cold wind on my back was amazing.

We sat in comfortable silence listening to the wood crackle. A smile evident on all of our faces.