CHAPTER-11

ISHIKA'S POV

Tonight, Valentine's Day is about to start at midnight, and I decide to confess my feelings to Veer. I feel grateful for my parents for marrying me to Veer. Veer is such a wonderful person; he takes so much care of me. 

None could take such care of me if I married someone else. In the beginning, I always felt that Veer and I would struggle to manage our marriage. We have so many differences in our thinking, age, behavior, and personality. But Veer proved everything wrong. He gives me so much love, care, and respect. These nine months of my life have been so beautiful.

I dress in a beautiful red dress and decorate our room for Valentine's Day. I am waiting for Veer as he went with Karan Bhaiya for a gentlemen's party. I check the time; it's almost midnight. I hear the shuffling of keys in the door, meaning Veer has come back from the party. I quickly turn off all the lights.

The door opens, and Veer steps inside, slightly surprised by the darkness. "Ishika?" he calls out softly. I can sense his confusion.

"Over here," I reply, my voice steady but filled with anticipation.

Veer follows my voice and enters the room, his eyes adjusting to the dim light. He sees the soft glow of candles casting a warm, romantic light around the room. The bed is adorned with rose petals, and a heart-shaped arrangement of red and white flowers sits on the nightstand. The air is filled with the delicate scent of jasmine, creating an atmosphere of love and intimacy.

Veer stood frozen, his eyes wide with awe

Veer stood frozen, his eyes wide with awe. Ishika,comes in front of him draped in a stunning red saree that seemed to shimmer with every step she took. The vibrant hue contrasted beautifully with her glowing complexion, added an air of regal elegance.

Veer felt his heart skip a beat. Mesmerized, he couldn't help but admire the way the saree hugged her silhouette, accentuating her grace and beauty. It was as if time had stopped, and in that moment, all he could see was Ishika, radiant and breathtaking.

I step forward, my heart pounding with excitement and nerves. "Veer, there's something I want to tell you," I begin, my voice trembling slightly.