Chapter 25: American Romance Pt.5

{ANIME OPENING}

-----

Location: Kingdom of Sara, Lable

3rd Person Pov

The Air force One landed on the Airport in Kingdom of Sara. Sinces months ago, The United States of America and Kingdom of Sara became allies. Kingdom of Sara was home to Humans and Demi-Humans after the long and week civil war between the Theocratic Extremist and The Loyalist. Causing Countless casualties in the Kingdom, That's why the US involved they're have already taking care of it.

Many Theocratics, Human Supremarcy and many radical groups were executed by the US Army and many were taken to prison. The Kingdon was rebuild into more equality and peace under the queen rule. Many the Kingdom into something new without racist and discriminations.

Anyway, Back to the story.

Seran: *Shouting* Goddess wants a hug! :D

Y/N: What are you doing?

Seran: *Childish smile* Something embarrassing to the Goddess. :)

Y/N: Ooooookay? I need to meet the queen tomorrow.

Mona: Daddy, Can I stay with Mommy?

Y/N: You mean Limà?

Mona nodded.

Y/N: Fine, But don't get far.

Mona: YEAH!!!!

Timeskip brought to you by this

A/N: My god, He's more powerful than we ever seen :O

And Back to the Story

In the Hotel, The Presidental Limo arrived, Y/N & Seran got out and both of them went in. They're meet the Hotel Clerk which, He knows them.

Hotel Clerk: There we are - a regular two bedroom. One for you're penthouse Mr. President and other for Mrs. Seran.

Seran: Hilarious. No, I want the penthouse with my lover. Just a two of us.

Y/N: ._.

Hotel Clerk: I'm... sorry, sir. Mr. Chevy Chase currently has that room reserved.

Seran: *Echo* I said... *Normal voice* you want to give me and my husband the penthouse.