Chapter 41

Amidst the swaying breeze outside, which could still be heard through the window of the room, the soft movement of the curtain, Fourth was struck with a reaction when he saw the person he had been waiting for waking up and gulping down the remaining food in his mouth.

Clearing his throat, Gemini waved his hand smiling towards the other person, "Uhmm... Teacher Fourth... Sawaade krub--" but he couldn't utter his next words when the person, who's dumbstruck, ran towards him and embraced him tightly.

"You... you finally woke up," Fourth sobbed in Gemini's arms, squeezing him tightly to assure himself that Gemini was really awake. He couldn't imagine how much he had missed hearing the other person's voice or how much he missed seeing the smiling Gemini in front of him.

"Don't ever sacrifice your life, General," Fourth mumbled, still hugging Gemini. But when Gemini heard it, he hugged him back and said, "I did that because the person I was saving is you."

When Fourth heard that, he stopped hugging Gemini and looked into his eyes. "Why? It's because that's your duty as General, as the protector of the citizens in this country."

Gemini chuckled. "Maybe, but no. I do protect them, but not by sacrificing my own life. I protect them, but not by giving up my life. When I saved you, I didn't even wear my general uniform. I wore ordinary clothes, just like a person who would protect the most important person to them when they are in danger."

"But why me... I'm only your son's tutor," Fourth asked, even he already know everything about Gemini feeling, he still wanted to hear it from him.Fourth's heart was pounding so loudly, whether due to nervousness or something else.

Gemini softly touched the tears under Fourth's eyes and answered him, "Isn't it obvious, Fourth? One of the most important people to me is you. I do everything to protect you, even if it puts my life in danger. As long as you are safe, as long as both you and my son are not in danger, I will do everything. And if you're wondering why I'm doing this, it's because I like you. Honestly, when I got shot, I wished that it wasn't the last time we would see each other because I hadn't confessed to you yet. I already regretted it once when I didn't tell you the truth. I can't afford to not confess again, so I promised myself that after I woke up, I would tell you the truth. But when I woke up in the morning, it was Mark who was beside me, and he said that you had only been gone for a few hours because you were taking care of something. So, Fourth, even if you can't return my feelings right now, it's okay. I can wait--" but before Gemini could finish his sentence, Fourth silenced him by giving him a brief kiss on the lips, leaving Gemini in a state of shock.

Fourth smiled and held Gemini's hand, clasping their hands together. "You don't need to wait, General, because I have already caught feelings for you. I have already liked you without even realizing it. Thank you for liking me for such a long time. I hope that in the years of waiting for me, I can return the feelings to you."

But Fourth was shocked when Gemini clutched his chest in pain, startling Fourth.Worried that he may have unintentionally hurt Gemini during their tight embrace, Fourth anxiously asked, "Gemini, what's wrong?"

Chuckling through the discomfort, Gemini responded, "You know, I got shot in the chest, narrowly missing my heart, but it's you who makes my heart beat faster." Fourth could only offer his support, gently caressing Gemini's chest. In response, Gemini pulled him closer, their faces inches apart, their lips almost touching. But their intimate moment was interrupted by Gemiyah's innocent question.

"Is Teacher Fourth like my Papa?" Gemiyah inquired, prompting Satang, who stood behind him, to correct him.

"Correction, Gemiyah... They both liked each other."

"Ohiiooo, Ai'Gem... I told you to finish your food first so you could take your medicine, but what are you doing now? Acting all lovey-dovey," Mark commented teasingly, only to have a pillow thrown at him by Gemini, which he swiftly caught.

"Shut up, Mark."

"Gemiyah, your already know your Papa woke up this morning?," fourth said, wanting to divert attention from his embarrassment. He approached Gemiyah and guided him to sit beside Gemini on the bedside. "Yes, Teacher Fourth, Uncle Mark informed us that Papa woke up, so we hurriedly came to the hospital with Uncle Satang. We tried to contact you, but your phone didn't ring, so we decided to wait here. In the evening, we bought some food and ate, leaving Papa alone here." Gemiyah explained, while simultaneously rubbing his small hand against his Papa's palm, attempting to warm it. He looked up at Fourth, studying his face intently. "But Teacher, do you really like Papa? And Papa, do you really like Teacher Fourth?" Gemini and Fourth exchanged glances, both held Gemiyah hands.

Gemini looked at Gemiyah and asked, ".Yes and are you okay with that, Gemiyah?"

Gemiyah replied with a smile, "As long as you both are happy, Papa, I'm always okay with it. I've always dreamed of Teacher Fourth being with us, and now my dream has come true, krub." Gemiyah reached out and gently putting the two person hand together and put his own hand in his Papa and Teacher.

As the room filled with love and happiness, Satang couldn't help but become emotional. He exclaimed, "Doc Mark... I feel like crying today. Look at how happy this family is... huhuhuhu." He then rested his head on Mark's shoulder, both of them overwhelmed by the heartfelt moment.

🐰🐰🐰

🤧🤧🤧

Thank you for reading 😊!