38. The Supreme battle

Haseena's POV

I don't know where I am, I don't know with whom I am, I also don't know how I will escape and what will happen to me here but I just know one thing that Anubhav must be searching for me and he will definitely rescue me but the question is when?
This psycho man is very dangerous. I don't know what he'll do to me, kill me, burn me or..... Rape me!
Oh I feel so helpless. If he does anything I will not be able to even save myself from him.
My lord save me from this heinous man.

Author's POV

The door opened with a thud! And that man entered inside. From his face you could know that he was furious about something. He angrily rushed towards Haseena and grabbed her neck tightly.

"Open her!" Dyson ordered his two men. They opened her and Dyson left her neck and grabbed her hair tightly.

"Ahhh!!" She screamed and held his hand in which he had held her hair and tried to remove herself from his grip but was unable to do so. Her eyes became blood red and tears got filled in it.

"Chodo humee!!" She shouted on him but instead of leaving he held her and put her on his shoulder. She beat on his back and tried to kick his chest but nothing affected him.

He took her to a room and harsly threw her on the bed making her head hit hard on bed's head. She screamed in pain but nothing affected him. Haseena held her head and tried to get up from the bed but was unable to do so as he pushed her as well as she was feeling weak and dizzy.

"Kyun kar rahe ho humare saath aisa? Please chod do hume!" She pleaded him crying. He looked at her face laughed like maniac before grabbing her neck and pinning her to bed head.

"Aise hi mein Anubhav Singh ko dekhna chahta hoon. Rote hue, gidgidate hue, apne Jaan ki bhik mangte hue!" Dyson said and pushed his face into neck harsly biting there.

" Ahhhh!!! please chodo humee!!" Haseena cried and tried to get out from his grip but he only tightened. She was again and again trying to push him due to which he stopped and angrily grabbed her both hands.

" hilne ka bohot shok Hain na tujhe, ayehh baandh do isko!" He said. Haseena tried get out from his grip when they came tied her to the bed. She was screaming and crying for help but nobody listened to her. Her vision started becoming blur and she felt weak.

"Arrghhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Haseena screamed as Dyson forcefully grabbed her top and tore it from the middle exposing her innerwear . Her wails and cries increased as Dyson bit all over her body and neck and was badly touching her.
Haseena went numb. No more sound came as it felt like her voice died. She tried to scream more and more but felt like her voice dried in her throat. Endless tears flew from her eyes as closed her eyes losing all her hopes as he started to remove her pant.

Dyson laughed like a mad man and was about to proceed when the door of the room fell gathering his attention. He turned back to see

Anubhav Singh
Who had his gun pointed towards him and his eyes red with rage. Haseena had gone so numb that she couldn't even hear the sound and still had her eyes closed. Dyson jumped from the bed and rushed towards the table to pick his gun but