20. Realisation

THE NEXT MORNING

Haseena's eyes opened. She could hardly keep her eyes open. She immediately held her head with both hands as it throbbing in pain.

"Having a headache?" He asked her, coming out of the bathroom. He just had his trousers on and was wiping his hair with a white towel. Without looking at him Haseena nodded.

"I have ordered coffee for you, it would be coming" he said and just then the bell rang. Anubhav went and opened the door to find the waiter had arrived with the coffee. He bought the tray inside and put it on the bed beside haseena. Poured the coffee and forwarded it to Haseena. Haseena smiled sweetly and took a sip.

"Thank you!" She said looking intently at him. He looked at her and raised his brows questioning.

"Kal raat hum bohot vulnerable ho gaye the......aapne hume sambhala, shukriya" she said smiling.

"Haseena (he put his hand on hers) you don't have to pretend that everything is fine infront me. You can be vulnerable infront of me and I promise I will always be there for you " He said looking into her eyes making her feel overwhelmed.

"And am sorry, yesterday I should have been more careful so that the Accident wouldn't have happened" he apologized. Haseena said nothing just smiled. Anubhav looked at her and she was still looking at him.

"What happened?" He asked in his husky morning tone.

"You're very handsome!" She said being in his eyes and slightly touched his naked chest which triggered his manly hormones.

"Really?" He asked huskily. His voice, sending butterflies into her stomach.

"Yess! Mr Singh" she intentionally called him Mr Singh as she knew he doesn't like to be called that. He held her wrist pulling her closer and wrapped his hand around her firmly.

"Haven't I already told you not to call me that" he whispered in her ears intentionally touching his lips there. She shivered because of a mere touch of his lips. Anubhav smiled against her seeing his effect on her. He caressed her waist and said

"If you call me that again then you won't be able handle the punishment" he said authoratively and moved his head down and sucked her jawline. She moaned his name awakening the beast inside him who was craving her

"How would you punish me ? Mr Singh!" Haseena teased him more smilingly. Anubhav said nothing but came closer and closer to her until her back touched the bed head. He buried his face in her neck making her gasp in pleasure. He gave wet kisses there making her go weak with her knees.

"An..... Anubhav ji!" She felt drowning in pleasure and called him by his name but as she also wanted the game to go on she added a 'ji'. He now came all the way to her jawline and sucked it making her moan again. He came closer to lips and put his lips on the mole teasing her, making her feel the same as him. She was losing her patience.

"Anubhav, kiss me!" She demanded making him lose his sanity and placed his lips on hers. He invaded his tongue inside her mouth. He kissed her like he needed her which made her smile against his lips. He broke the kiss when he felt that Haseena was out of breath. Haseena looked at his blushing all red. Anubhav smiled and kissed her forehead making her feel comfortable. She hugged him tightly.

Haseena's POV

I love you Anubhav! I have realised it. Yesterday when we were about to hit the truck I was so afraid of losing you like I lost my sister. I haven't felt so comfortable with anyone to share my past about my sister but talking all time I realised that you never made me feel bad about anything. You listened to me, you handled me in my vulnerable state. I remember beating on your chest and back but you didn't loose the hug. I cannot explain why I love you but I do and I know that our feelings aren't mutual but am happy that atleast as your wife I can have a glance of you everyday and what else do you need in love!

______________________________________

This is the 20th part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗