39. The Never-ending story

Sorry for the mistakes

Two days later...

Adi-anuseena came back to India the next day and the family being concerned about their injuries asked about what happened and they told them about all of the things. The family became very tense but later got pacified after knowing that Dakshit was now dead.

Haseena was sitting in her room' balcony. She was reading her book and was occassionally sipping on her coffee. Anubhav entered the bedroom and straight went to the balcony knowing Haseena would be there only.

"Baby...!" Anubhav called her. She looked at him and smiled.

"Aap itni jaldi aa gaye Aaj?" Haseena asked as he was working on something due to which he used to come late.

"Deal crack ho gayi" Anubhav said happily.

"Sachme!" Haseena exclaimed and hugged him. She knew how badly he wanted it and how hard he worked for it.

"Acha suno!" He said.

"Kahiye"

"Ready ho jao, dinner pe chalte hain" he said.

"Acha phir gharwalon ko bhi bol do sab milke chalte hain, acha lagega" she said but he frowned.

"Nahi na hume aapke akele mein time spend karna hai" he said making her smile.

"Thik hai"

"Waise kya pehnogi?" Haseena scrunched her eyebrows listening to his question. He never asks what she'll wear and never try to forcefully decide.

"Dekhte hain" she said. Anubhav showed her a bag.

"Kuch layein hai, acha Lage toh pehen lena!" He said.

"Aap humare liye dress laye Hain, thank you Anubhav!" She exclaimed happily and ran to the wardrobe excitedly kissing his cheeks. Anubhav smiled on her cuteness and ran his hand in his hair.

🍂🌼🍂

Anubhav had went downstairs to tell that both of them will not have the dinner and were outside. Everyone was very happy as slowly the couple was recovering from the loss and starting to enjoy their life. Adi and dadi had gone to dadi's parental home. So after listening to Anubhav the old couple was also happy for the reason that they will get some time spend.

Anubhav came back to their room to find haseena looking ethereal with the black, satin dress with a net design under the chest. She had her hair opened, was wearing pearl jewelry. A thin line of eyeliner and dark red lipstick adorned her face. The slight visible bulge of her stomach is visible because of the dress which was arractimg Anubhav towards her. She noticed him and turned towards him.

"Hum thik toh lag rahe hain na?" She asked innocently but without any reason it triggered his manly hormones. Instead of replying he started moving towards and pinned her to the wall.

"Aap achi nahi behad khubsurat lag Rahi hain, itni ki hume lagta hai abhi hume saari raat yahi room mein hi guzarni padegi!" He said huskily and smashed his lips on her making her moan because of the intensity. Anubhav held her waist with one hand and one thigh with another bringing it up to his waist. He kissed her hardly and passionately pushing her more into the wall, smudging her matte lipstick. He withdrew as felt her getting breathless. Pushed his face into her neck.