27. The Attack

Haseena was sitting in their room when a servant came and said that Anubhav was calling her downstairs. She went with her and found that Anubhav was sitting on the couch while adi, some guards and an unknown girl were standing in front of him.

"Kya hua Anubhav?" She asked standing behind the couch on which he was sitting. He looked at her and held her hand which was resting on the couch head and brought her to him making her sit on the couch beside him.

"Meet stutee, she will be your personal attendant from now on." He said making her frown.

"But PA ki hume kya zaroorat?" She enquired.

"Baby, hume toh office Jana padega, uss bich aap bore ho jaogi so she'll stay with you" Anubhav said. She nodded but her face showed that she was not happy. He understood it and gestured for everyone to leave. Anubhav went closer to her and cupped her face.

"What happened baby ?" He asked her sweetly.

"Anubhav aapko toh pata hai na that I don't like so many people around me" she said.

"I know baby, but it's for your safety na" he said caressing her hair lovingly.

" Mujhe kya zaroorat hai safety ki mujhe konsa koi maar dega"

" Haseena! " Anubhav said, his voice becoming rude suddenly.

" Kya hua? " She asked worriedly.

" Marne warne baat mat Karo, you don't know how precious you are to me" he said fluttering her heart. She hugged him and kissed his chest lovingly.

" Aur koi tumhe chune ke toh dekhe, uski rooh ko usse juda kar denge hum! " He said seriously but Haseena laughed not being able to understand the ruthless and devilish eyes.

🍂🌼🍂

"Wow, this is so beautiful!" Exclaimed an amazed Haseena. Anuseena were out for dinner and he had booked a hill top restaurant which had exquisite view. He pulled the chair for her.

"You order today!" He said giving her the menu. She ordered the food and they started eating.

She stood and went to the glass wall from which the beautiful city was visible. She was adoring the view when she felt two hands wrapping around her waist.she smiled and leaned on his husbands chest. But he turned her and pinned her to the wall. She gasped at the suddenness.

"you always trigger my hormones baby!" He said hiding his face in his favourite place - her neck. His hands pulled her more closer. He looked into her eyes and slowly both came closer and their lips touched eachother sending chills to both of them. They got deeply engrossed in their kiss. Such that they forgot about the surroundings.

They were madly kissing eachother when the lights turned off with ajerk. They broke the kiss unwantedly.

" Yeh lights kaise chali gayi?" Haseena asked. But before he could say something a  big stone hit the glass door from inside making Anubhav hold haseena tightly. It was completely dark so he couldn't see anything. Haseena cluchted his hand as she got scared. He protectively wrapped his both hands around her. He took one step ahead then again a stone was thrown but this time it hit his head hard.

"Anubhav!!" Haseena screamed as she felt someone pulling her. Anubhav looked at his side to find a male shadow which was leaving. He ran to it but before he could do anything the lights came back and there was no one.

"Anubhav, aapke sir se khoon beh raha hai" exclaimed an already scared Haseena who got tensed seeing his wound. She immediately made him sit on the chair while he called the guards who were outside.

"What the fu*k are you doing?!" Angrily shouted anubhav on the guards which scared her also who was wiping blood with her handkerchief.

"Nobody came inside sir, we were outside" said one of the guards.

"If nobody came inside then who the fu*k was throwing the stones!!" He shouted again and this time the restaurant manager also came inside and gasped seeing the situation. He immediately ordered one of his man to bring the first aid and call the doctor.
Haseena cluched the shoulder of Anubhav who looked really angry. He looked at her and his angry eyes softened seeing her. She looked scared as this stone thing had already happened with her. He tried to stand but she didn't not let him stand so he pulled her on the chair beside him and held her chin making her look at him. Her tears filled eyes acted like salt to his wound.

"Don't be scared baby, I will not let anything happen to you!!" He said lovingly making tears fall from her eyes.

After sometime the first aid box was provided to Haseena. She did the dressing of the of his wound. Luckily his wound was not that deep. All this while she was completely silent while anubhav's eyes were fixed on her. Once she was done he pulled her closer and made her sit on his lap.

"What happened Haseena?" He asked her. She didn't meet his gaze nor she answered. He held her chin and made her look at him forcefully. He hugged her tightly understanding her insecurites. The guards and the manager went outside the room, giving them privacy. The manager was shocked to see the least but he looked at the guards who were not so shocked but scared. They knew how possessive their boss is for his wife and again someone attacked her. This time they were damn afraid thinking about the ruthless Anubhav Singh.

___________________________________

This is the 27th chapter of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment, if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗

I am really sorry about the irregular updates. Actually my schools have started and moreover from the past week I am sick.