36. THE END HAS STARTED!

Anubhav was in the balcony talking to adi while Haseena was in the bathroom. The phone was in speaker and was kept on the table as he was loading his guns.

"Hmm"

"Bhaiya mujhe lagta hai aapko bhabhi ko bata dena chahiye yeh baat"adi suggested.

" Nahi adi. Jo hua uske baad abhi Haseena aagey badhi hai, ye batakar hum unhe aur pareshan nahi karna chahte" he said seriously.

" Thik hai bhaiya agar aap kehte hain toh, waise Maine ek security team villa bhej Diya hai aur keh bhi Diya hai ki bhabhi ko pata nahi chalna chahiye ki humare aadmi Hain wo" adi informed

" Aur do team bhejo!" Anubhav replied in a authorative tone.

" Aur do team...but bhaiya itne logon ki kya jaroorat hai......"

" Zaroorat hai adi, bohot jyada hai. Hum Haseena par ek bhi kharoch nahi aane de sakte!" He said possessively while Aditya smiled on the other side seeing his brother so much in love with her sister-in-law.

"ji bhaiya hum bhej denge" he said and cut the call. And smiled to himself but stress of the upcoming things was overpowering the happiness.

🍂🌼🍂

Haseena was fast asleep on the couch when Anubhav came out of the washroom. It was due to the effects of medicine which she was still taking and because of spending the whole day in exploring norway. Anubhav went to her andpicked her up in his arms and made her lay on the bed. Sat beside her, lovingly caressed her hairs and kissed her forehead before leaving the room. He went out and locked the door of their bedroom. The whole villa was secured by efficient team of Anubhav. The bedroom only in which Haseena was there was surrounded by 10 guards. All of the guards had masks on their face and heavy guns in their hands. The whole villa belonged to Anubhav  but this fact was unknown to Haseena. The manager, reception and everything else was an act done to prevent the truth to be known by Haseena. The huge main gate of the villa was secured with password protection and guards. Anubhav made sure that not even a single fly could enter the villa without his permission. Adi was sitting in the lobby waiting for Anubhav. Anubhav came and the brothers walked out villa along with theif guards. Both sat in Anubhav's rolls Royce and went to their destination followed by 10 black cars carrying the guards knowing the worst.

🍂🌼🍂

Scene shifts to a dark hall way. The floor had stains of blood. A man with a black leather bag enters it and looks around as a very bad smell reached his nostrils. But the other two men who came along stood there like they were used to it.

" Where's Dyson?" That man asked the other two pressing a handkerchief to his nose. He was well dressed and looked like he was in his mid 30s.

"Inside!" One of the other two said and guide him upstairs. They reached a room from which voices of moaning of girls and a man was coming. That man hesitantly knocked on the door and everything felt silent for some minutes before a voice came from inside saying to come in.

The man went inside and witnessed the expected sight. The man inside was sitting on the bed with his body covered with a duvet till his lower body while his upper body stayed naked.

Two girls were laying on either side of him on the bed. One of them had clothes on while the other was inside the duvet but seemed to be without clothes inside. The air conditioner's temperature was very low still the man with the suitcase was sweating badly.

"Welcome Vikram, welcome" the man greeted Vikram Chauhan, the man with the suitcase. Vikram sat on the nearby couch and placed the suitcase beside him. The man smiled evilly seeing this.

"I want to talk to you Dyson, privately!" Said vikram seriously. Dyson hissed and said the girls to go outside. One went outside immediately and the other one took some time to wear her clothes during which Dyson was touching her again and again.

"Hmm now go ahead!" Dyson said after both of them went outside.

"Kya batau mein tumhe Dyson. Tum toh waise bhi sab jante hi ho, dekho iss sab ke beech agar Anubhav Singh ko pata chala ki mein inn sab mein shaamil hoon na toh wo mujhe jinda jala dega" he said fearfully but became confused seeing Dyson laugh.

" Tu...tum has rahe ho Dyson. Yahan mere Marne ki naubat aa gayi hai aur tum has rahe ho!" He said angrily. Dyson looked at him for moment before grabbing his neck tightly. He gritted his teeth angrily.

" Sir! Dyson sir keh kar baat karo aur agar tumne Mera kaam nahi Kiya toh Anubhav se pehle mein tumhe jinda jala dunga" he said cruelly and left his neck. Vikram coughed badly because he chocked him hard. Vikram looked at him before placing the suitcase infront of him.

" Uski biwi norway mein hai, Anubhav ke private villa mein." Vikram said making Dyson smile evilly.

"Ab hoga asli khel shuru. waise uski biwi!, uff Khubsoorat toh bohot hai wo isiliye uss raat Maine kisi ko chune nahi Diya usse magar uss.... uss Anubhav ke jhoote ko haath lagana padega mujhe (his angry eyes converted into lustful, dirty eyes whom every single person would hate) but koi baat uss Haseen haseena ke liye yeh bhi kar lenge!" He said as he lustfully looked at the picture of Haseena on his phone. Vikram looked at him disgustfully.

🍂🌼🍂

A chain of cars stopped in front of a huge mansion. Anubhav and adi stepped out of the car, some guards went with Anubhav and adi while some of them stayed outside to guard. Two guards brought a man - half dead holding him by his arms. Anubhav went to him and pulled his face up using his gun.

"Dakshit agar yahan nahi hoga toh tum jaante ho na tumhare saath kya hoga!" Anubhav said in a cold voice. As soon as he completed the man heard violent barking of two belgian malinois. He immediately knew his death. He nodded indicating a yes.

Anubhav, adi and the guards moved inside with that man who was being dragged violently. Anubhav knew that something was wrong because there was no guards , no gatekeeper nothing which was quite strange but he also thought maybe this was some trap. Adi and Anubhav stayed outside while the guards went inside. Anubhav looked at garden, he went there and sat on the chair while a bloody smell reached his nose. He looked at the direction of the smell to find dead dog! It was cruel site to watch. He stood up and went to him to find that the dog was badly killed. He could know the dod was cruelly stabbed again and again until he bled to death. But all of this faded when he noticed a black paper under the feet of the dog. He took and opened it and in blood it was written that

You lost her!

Anubhav felt his vision going blur as he understood the meaning behind those words. His steps stumbled only to held by adi. Without wasting a moment Anubhav and adi along with the guards who found nothing in the mansion rushed towards the cars and drove with the highest speed towards the villa. He made hundreds and hundreds of calls to the villa securities but no one answered adding to his worry. His heart was beating very fastly indicating the fear he had.

____________________________________
This is the 36th part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗

Only two to three chapters are left then it would be over.