28. waves of happiness

"Haseena!!" Called Anubhav sitting in their room. Haseena had gone to bring water but it's been 15 minutes and she wasn't back yet which made Anubhav worried due to the recent events going on. This was the 3rd time that he was calling her but getting no response he went towards the kitchen without wasting time.

"Haseenaaa!!!!" He screamed as he saw her unconscious on the floor. He ran towards her and picked her up in his arms. Hearing his loud voice adi and some guards also came who got worried. Adi immediately called the doctor while anubhav took her into their room and made her lay on the bed.

One hour later...

"Hmm, so there's good news Mr Singh" the doctor said after checking her.

"What?" He asked

"You're going to be a father Mr Singh, Mrs Singh is 6 weeks pregnant!" The doctor said. He went numb while adi squealed in happiness.

"You...You sure?!" Anubhav asked again to confirm cause he wasn't able to believe that he was going to be a father. The doctor nodded smiling. He closed his eyes while clutching her hand near his chest. Adi hugged Anubhav from the back. The doctor smiled seeing the waves of happiness all across. Adi gave money to the guards and instructed a servant for sweets while anubhav still had his head hung low and eyes closed.

"Bhaiyaa, aap baap baane Wale ho...can you believe it?" Exclaimed adi happily.

"Wohi toh, hume bharosha hi nahi ho raha ki hum baba banne Wale hain. I would become a father." Said Anubhav, still not able to believe.

"But Mr Singh you've to be very careful and take good care of Mrs Singh. The first trimester is very crucial. I will send you the diet chart and she has to follow it strictly. She must not consume very spicy food. And mood swings, leg and back cramps are common in the first trimester so take care of that Mr Singh. And always try to keep her happy otherwise it would affect the child" the doctor completed looking at Anubhav who listened to him as if it was the most important thing to do. The doctor left and then adi also left understanding their privacy.

Anubhav looked at Haseena who was still unconscious. Sat beside her and held her hand. Small tear beads formed in the corner of his eyes after years and years today. The vulnerable side of him came out today after getting the happiness of being a father.

Her that hand in his hands started showing some movements gathering his attention. He looked at her to see her eyes fluttering open.

"Ah.... Anubhav" she spoke weakly after opening her eyes and adjusting to the light.

"Yes... Yes Baby, how are you feeling now?" He asked softly, caressing her hairs. She looked at him and nodded.

"Kya hua hai hume, Anubhav?" She asked being tensed about her sudden fainting and there has been changed in her health from last three days but she used to ignore it.

"Pehle yeh batao ki tumhari tabiyat thik nahi thi ?"

"Umm, wo Aaj subah vomiting ho gayi thi aur kal raat bhi but mujhe laga normal gas wagera ho gaya hai" she said.

"Tumne Hume bataya kyun nahi Haseena?" He asked.

"Sorry na, ab batao bhi kya hua hai hume?" She asked holding his hand to console him. He smiled and cupped her face.

"We are going to be parents, Haseena!" He said happily.

"Oh ac.....whatt?!" She exclaimed not being able to believe her ears. Her hand went to her stomach while her eyes filled up.

"Tum sach keh rahe ho ? Hum hum maa banne Wale hain?" She said while he nodded happily. She hugged him tightly.

"Thank you Haseena, thank you so much for this." He said and kissed her forehead.