26. The Beginning of the danger

Sorry for the mistakes

Anuseena were in their private jet, doing romance. When his phone rang disturbing them. He left her and picked up the call. He came back to find her glaring at him angrily.

"Kya?"

"Romance karne se pehle silent pe nahi daal sakte!" She said angrily but melted when he kissed her nose softly. She smiled a little bit.

"Waise hum achanak Italy kyun Jaa rahe hain ?" She asked. He sat on the couch and pulled her on his lap. Caressed her hair lovingly making her blush a bit.

"Humne France mein ek company kharida tha, wahan workers aur authorities set karna hai aur Italy Wale unit mein bhi kuch problems hain isliye..." He completed and she nodded understandingly. She laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes as she was feeling sleepy. He caressed her head until she was asleep.

Anubhav's POV
I could even think that she would change my life so much. The man who never liked talking to people, didn't like the companies of people especially women, is so mad for her. At this point of time I cannot even imagine my life without her. I cannot explain how I felt when she told me that she loves me! Yes my wife loves me. I am not sure about my feelings for her but she is the most important person for me. I don't want this life anymore if she's not with me and I promise whoever tries to hurt her would be shown hell on earth!

🍂🌼🍂

After some hours, they reached Italy and their jet parked in their mansion backyard which was especially made for this. Haseena looked at the house and went near the main gate to find the name of

"MR ANUBHAV SINGH AND MRS HASEENA MALLIK SINGH"

She smiled seeing this and both went inside followed by guards. Two men came to receive them while the other two came and stood in front of them and bowed showing respect. Haseena smiled at them while their grumpy boss didn't say anything.

" Jack, bring Bruno to the mansion by the evening! " He said. The two men introduced themselves as Jack and Aldo. They went inside their bedroom and Haseena immediately spread herself on the bed making him chuckle.

"Anubhav ek baat puche?" She asked.

"Aap hume Jo bhi jab bhi kehna chaho, keh sakti ho. You don't need permission for that" he said holding her chin. His answer made her smile.

"Where's that pup who was with you that day?" She asked indicating about the day on which they had their first grumpy meet.

"Bruno! His name is Bruno and now I have instructed to bring Bruno " he completed to find her making a ohh wala face.

" Why does he not stay here? " She asked further.

"I own an animal shelter. He stays there when I am not in Italy"

"aap use apne saath India kyun nahi le jate?" She asked again but this time also he had a calm demeanor.

" I had once taken him to India but he got sick and the vet doctor said that he cannot adjust himself in that environment.

Haseena's pov

Oh so my always grumpy and rude husband is so generous I see. I knew it. He's just like a tender coconut. Hard from outside and soft from inside. His this self makes me fall for him even more. Actually his every self makes me get into him even more. He is just like that fictional character who is crush of every book lover like me.

"Anubhav!" I called him who was doing something on his phone. I am damn sure that he was working again. Ah my workaholic husband. He looked at me and I spread my arms indicating him to come and hug me. My periods is just making me wanting to cuddle with him. He smiled and came to me. Hugged me and kept his hand on my lower abdomen messaging it. Ohh it feels so nice. I don't know how he always gets to know my problem without me telling him.

                         🍂🌼🍂

Anuseena were asleep in their room when Anubhav woke up with a jerk listening gun's sound. He looked at Haseena who was asleep. He caressed her hair, covered her with the duvet and got up from the bed, took his gun which was in side table drawer and went outside not before closing the door from outside.
Anubhav went downstairs to find no one. The guards came to him. His mansion had three floors and every floor was secured with guards. Anubhav asked them about the gun shot. They said that the gun shot was heard from outside and some guards went there immediately but found no one there. He went outside but found no one. He was coming inside when he saw something.

He looked at their bedroom balcony and could see a thin light red colour line going inside his room through the balcony. His throat felt dry when he understood the matter.

He followed the line and was shocked to see  a man on the a tree pointing his gun towards the room. He immediately took out his gun and was about to shoot him when

Banggg!!!!!!

The man fell from the tree. Anubhav looked at his back to find Aditya with his gun pointed towards the man. Anubhav nodded at him and ran to his room followed by Aditya and the guards. He opened the door but frowned not being able to see haseena.

"Anubhav!" He looked at source of voice and sighed seeing her coming aut of the bathroom. She definitely looked very confused. He went without thinking and went and took her in a tight hug and kissed her forehead. All the guards and adi lowered their heads. She broke the hug not being able to understand anything.

"Kya hua? Aur adi tum kab aaye aur sab yahan kyun hai, kuch hua hai kya?" She asked worriedly. But Anubhav held her shoulder and gestured everyone to go out.

" Everything is fine baby! Don't worry. Aur hume kuch important kaam ke liye adi ki zaroorat thi isliye wo aa gaya" she nodded at him but still was not satisfied with his answer.

"Tum thoda aur rest karlo, hume kuch kaam hai. Okay?" He said and kissed her forehead and went outside.

                         🍂🌼🍂

"Bhaiya he is in italy!" Adi said to Anubhav to was sitting in their office. He clearly looked very angry.

"Humare company mein bhi usne hi unn logon ko bheja tha. He aadmi bhi usi ka ho sakta hai" adi continued gesturing towards the dead man.

"James, marco you both will give tight security to haseena but make sure that she remains unaware about this." He said in his cold authorative tone. The guards looked  scared as they knew how devilish he can be.

"Bhaiya I have arranged a girl who will stay with bhabhi in the mansion when we are out." Adi said.

"First make a good background check of that girl!" Anubhav said and adi nodded understandingly.

"If it's him then this time no-one can save that bastard from me, No-one!! " Anubhav said ruthlessly and adi gulped knowing his brother well.

______________________________________

This is the 26th part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗