37. Abducted

Haseena slowly opened her eyes just to be greeted by complete darkness. She could see just nothing and a malodorous smell reached her.  It was so bad that she felt like throwing up. But the reality caught her when she tried to bring her hand to her nose. she realised that she was tied. She moved her body vigorously and tried to scream but voice was not audible due to the tape. Reality hit hard when she slowly realised that she was abducted! Fear crept upon her heart as she recalled how they tried to bring her out her window when she was in the villa.

Suddenly a sound of opening of door came. With that light entered the dark room. She looked at the direction of light to find a manly figure entering it. Two other figures entered the room along with him. The door got closed again making the room dark. But some noises reached her ears. It was so silent in the room that the noises scared her. She was looking here and there but wasn't able to see anything. Suddenly, one corner of the room lighted up with fire holder. And slowly the four corners lightened with fire bringing some light into the room. Haseena looked here and there but found no one which increased her fear. She was sure that she saw some people entering but now she wasn't able to see anyone.

"Namaste bhabhi ji!" She heard a voice from her back. Slowly the sound of the footsteps was heard which was coming closer to her. It came closer and closer and suddenly it stopped but that bad smell again reached her. She felt someone really close to her making her uncomfortable. And suddenly someone came infront of her. It was so sudden that her mind was not able to register it when that man sat on a chair infront of her. He had a mask on. Haseena looked at him but turned her face disgustfully as he was smelling very bad. He was smelling like rotten flesh. She felt like throwing up.

"Waise aap toh jaanti nahi hongi hume. bade purane ristedaar hain hum aapke patidev ke" he said and removed his mask to reveal he was Dyson. He had a evil smile on his face along with lust in his eyes. He pulled his chair closer to her disgusting her. Removed her tape as she gestured to do so angrily.

"Kon ho tum!? Kyun kaid Kiya hume ?!" She angrily shouted.

"Arey arey arey bhabhi ji, shaant ho jaiye. Waise toh aapse koi dushmani hai nahi meri par ye mujh par chillana bhari pad sakta hai" he said.

" Waise Kya Kamal kismaat payi hai Anubhav Singh ne, har cheez achi hi payi hai usne. Ab tumhari jaisi khubsurat Bala, biwi hai uski, jab chahe tab haath laga sakta hai, hume toh bas kuch dinon ke liye mili hai magar koi na uss kuch din mein hi apni kasar Puri kar lenge!" He said lustfully. Haseena's was drowning in fear with each of his words but still she kept a straight face on. Dyson leaned back on the chair and lifted his legs keeping it on her lap. She looked at his feet angrily and moved vigorously trying to remove his feet but was unable to do it. He looked at this and laughed. Removed his feet and moved his face closer to hers while she disgustedly turned her face to other side as his finger tips ran over her face.

"Uff ye tewar Dil ko chu rahe hain mere. Man toh kar raha hai abhi apne saare khwaab pure kar loon tch but abhi kuch important kaam baaki hain, unhe pure kar loon phir..." Haseena looked at him and angrily spit on him, he touched that area and looked at her before grabbing her jaw angrily. She still had the rage in her eyes which pricked him.

"Hmmm bohot dhitt ho na tum, humari khatirdaari Jo nahi dekhi!...Vikram bring the hammer!" As vikram came in front of Haseena, her eyes bulged out.

"Vikram!" She gasped shockingly.

"Kya hua baby? Shocked! (Dyson chuckled) Tumhare pyaare pati ke loyal PA ne ye sab Kiya. Tch tch tch bura hua na uske saath aur ab tumhare saath bhi hone wala hai!" He said and took the hammer from vikram's hand. Held haseena's palm which was tied on the chair's arm. Made her fingers straight.

"Chalo choose baby, konsi ungli pehle." He said and started touching the cold hammer's head to each of her fingers. As one by one all the fingers touched Haseena's fear increased. Suddenly he lifted the hammer and hit it hard breaking her middle finger.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Haseena screamed in pain and tears started rolling from her eyes. Dyson looked at her and laughed like a maniac and said

"Click her finger's picture and send it to her dearest husband! I want to see him cry in pain just like I did!" He said cruelly just like a mad-man and left the room and the other men also left without even caring about her screams. She cried in pain and helplessness. All she could wish for was Anubhav!

🍂🌼🍂

"Where is she ?!!" He angrily shouted on a guard holding his coller.

"Sir.... sir.. madam was in the room only...we...we don't how......." He couldn't complete as he was punched hard by Anubhav making his lips bleed.

"How the fu*k you don't know?" He said and again punched him hard. He raised his hand to punch him again but was stopped by adi.

"Bhaiya inko Marne se kya hoga, bhabhi mil toh nahi jayegi na!" He said trying to stop him.

"my woman is not safe because of these brats, ahh I will fucking beat you to your death toninght you bloody bastards!" He said and punched him again. The other guards gulped in fear.

" Bhaiya stop it! Hume bhabhi ko jaldi se jaldi se dhoondna hoga bhaiya" adi said worriedly. Anubhav growled as he pushed the man to the floor and turned towards adi.

" Toh dhoondo use! If anything happens to her then I will fucking burn this world!" He shouted angrily and threw a vase kept on the table hard on the ground breaking it into pieces. The guards ran towards office room. Anubhav's phone chimed with a notification. He opened it to find a picture of her broken hand!

He went numb seeing this. His eyes which were filled with hatred till now softened seeing her condition. The disaster, Ruthless Anubhav Singh went completely numb seeing her condition. Adi also saw and his heart crept with fear.

Thud!!!!

Anubhav threw the glass centre table angrily. The glass shattered into pieces. His eyes had burning rage in it.

🍂🌼🍂

Dyson wAs talking to someone when a notification came to his laptop. It was a voice note from Anubhav's number which made him excited. He wanted to see him beg for his wife. He opened it and was furious.

"Remember one thing you fucking bastard that once I found you your identity will be lost. You've touched her and she means life to me so be ready for the consequences!"

Anubhav's voice sounded harsh and cold enough to scare the shit out of someone. Dyson furiously threw the phone and rushed towards Haseena's room.

______________________________________

Here goes the 37th part of ANUSEENA - wanna be yours. Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank you 💗