surprising her at a fansign (requested)

As you took a step forward, you watched a couple of fans reach the end of the line and walk away after meeting the girls.

You're thankful that you haven't been spotted by anyone yet so you can successfully pull your surprise off for Sana.

She and the girls are currently traveling around to a few different countries to do fansigns and performances.

Sana wanted you to come along so badly but at the time, you didn't think it was an option because you've been incredibly busy with work.

But you managed to take a couple of days off and travel to Japan, which is where today's fansign was taking place.

You were so excited to see your girl again.

She hasn't been gone for very long but you've been overwhelmed with work and other unpredictable and unpleasant things life has thrown at you while she's been away and you've missed her so much.

You've missed her hugs and kisses and you can't believe how close you are to finally feeling them again.

The fans ahead of you took a few more steps, some of them either now finished talking to the girls or just now getting to them.

You looked up to see the order that the girls were in and saw that Sana was the third in line with Tzuyu and Jeongyeon sitting before her.

As the security guard nodded for you to go up, you took off your TWICE hat and stepped up to see Jeongyeon first.

"Hello! I'm Jeongyeon! What's your name?" She asked.

She hadn't lifted her head just yet as she dropped her pen and had been picking it up.

But when she did look up, a big smile pulled at her lips.

She wordlessly nodded for you to go on and tapped Tzuyu to inform her that it was you and Tzuyu looked just as happy to see you as Jeongyeon had been.

However, no one was happier than Sana when she saw you.

When you stood in front of her, she'd been talking to Jihyo who sat on her other side so it took a second for her to look your way.

But the second your eyes locked with hers, you watched them light up before she gasped.

"Y/N! You're here!" She jumped up from her chair and had you hurry over to the other side of the table.

You rushed to her side and she threw her arms around you to pull you in for the biggest hug that she could give you.

You squeezed her just as tightly and quickly found the relief you so badly needed to feel as she kept you close to her.

"I can't believe you're here! I thought you had to work."

"I managed to get a couple of days off. I couldn't take anymore, I needed to be back in your arms. I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." She said. "I love you lots and I'm so happy you're here right now."

"I love you too." You quietly spoke.

She pulled away from the hug and leaned in to kiss your lips, only for one of the staff members to tap her shoulder.

"Sana? You have to continue."

She sighed in sadness because all she wanted was to hold you and kiss you.

The distance hasn't been easy on either of you and she wanted to be with only you for a while after these long and stressful days apart.

But she knew she had no choice.

"Okay." She replied before looking at you.

She surprised you by stealing a quick kiss from your lips and you couldn't help but smile into the loving kiss.

"We'll pick up where we left off in a bit. I promise."

"Okay." You said before kissing her forehead. "I look forward to it."

"Thank you for coming to see me, baby. I've missed you so much. I promise we'll spend lots of time together once the fansign is over."

You kissed her one more time before giving her what was meant to be just a quick hug, only for her to lift your feet off the floor and spin you around in her embrace for a second, making you both laugh.

"This is the best surprise ever and you are the most amazing girlfriend ever." She smiled before letting you go.

"I love you so much, Sana,"

"I love you more." She whispered before letting you go. "And once this fansign is over, I'm all yours."

"I can't wait, my love," You said before blowing her a kiss, making her smile from ear to ear.