mommy (requested)

Your skin was tingling as Sana's fingertips brushed against your arms.

Your lips were moving passionately against hers as your heart hammered against your chest.

Before this make-out began, you'd been ranting to her about how stressful your day was.

You got home later than usual, which only made you feel worse as it meant having less time with her tonight.

But knowing that you have tomorrow off, Sana surprised you by saying she also has the day off, and you shared a few sweet kisses as your frown turned into a big smile.

But you got caught up and those few sweet kisses turned into a very passionate and steamy make-out.

Now, you're lying on your back on the mattress with her on top of you, hands wandering across your body as your kisses became even more feverish.

You gasped as she pulled back, teasing you a little as she tugged at your lower lip with her teeth.

She smirked when she pulled away, her sweet lips brushing across your jaw instantly afterward.

"You liked that, huh?"

You wordlessly nodded your head, feeling as though you were floating on a cloud as she gave you little love bites.

"That feels amazing," you sighed and she chuckled against your skin.

She knows what makes you weak.

She knows where to kiss you and she knows how to make you melt.

And on nights like these, she's not afraid to use them to her advantage.

She kissed across your skin until her lips brushed against that spot and she let her tongue brush against it too before leaving some hickeys there.

It felt heavenly.

You needed this. You needed her.

And you tangled your fingers in her long hair, making a soft sigh fall against your skin, heightening the bliss you felt.

And you were both shocked over what left your lips from the euphoric rush.

"Mommy!"

She pulled away and your eyes locked.

Staring at each other, for a moment it was silent as it sank in.

But soon, you tried to break the silence by attempting to brush it off, which Sana didn't like.

"Sana, I can explain."

She bit her lip and you furrowed your eyebrows at the sight.

"No, baby girl. That's not what you call me right now."

Your breath hitched as she kissed your jaw again.

"You don't even know how incredibly sexy that was. Say it again."

You were surprised.

But you weren't complaining.

"Mommy,"

Her teeth sank into your skin and you gasped at the feeling.

"Whoa, you really like that." You chuckled as you put your hands on her shoulders.

"No, darling. I love it." She corrected as she kissed your lips again. "Call me that more often."

"Okay. You got it, mommy." You smirked against her lips, another soft sigh falling from hers as she deepened the kiss.