your parents walk in on you making out (requested)

"Hi, beautiful," Sana whispered in your ear as she hugged you from behind and laid a few kisses on your neck after you pulled your shirt over your head.

"Hi," you mumbled in return and a soft sigh fell from your lips as she moved her lips softly along your skin and brushed them against the spot that made you weak.

You moved out of her arms and took her hand to lead her into bed. You fell back onto the bed and she hovered over you before dropping her forehead onto your own.

"Everyone's asleep." Sana mumbled. "I've missed you so much."

A shaky sigh fell from your lips as her lips touched your neck. You tilted your head back to give her more of your skin to kiss.

"Missed you too, baby." You said as you looped your arms around her neck to pull her closer as you relished in her soft kisses.

This is the first night you've been able to head to bed early to get a little alone time. You're visiting your parents for the week and you've only been here for two days so far, but they've had you both busy between showing Sana around and spending time together.

And now that you have some quality time together, you want to soak in every second you get with her.

"I love you." She whispered against your neck before moving to kiss your lips.

You wanted to repeat the words back to her, but you were swept in a passionate kiss before you got the chance. Her lips moved fiercely against your own, taking your breath away as you lost yourself in her kisses and the taste of her lips.

You felt her fingers slip under your shirt and brush along your skin. The tips of her fingers roamed all along your soft skin, her teeth tugged at your bottom lip as she pulled away from the kiss to lay more kisses against your neck.

"So soft," she whispered. "I love you so much."

You took her by surprise by making her fall onto her back. You smirked as your lips hovered over hers, your hands on her shoulders as you finally had the chance to mumble 'I love you too' to her before kissing her.

Her fingers brushed along your thighs, soft circles being traced along your soft and warm skin and you gasped at her comforting touch and your heart pounded against your ribcage.

Being so close, your chest was against hers and she could feel every fast beat of your heart from her simple but sweet touch and she couldn't help but chuckle.

Soon enough, every brush of her fingertips moving along your thighs, hipbones, and spine caused your skin to tingle.

Soft sighs fell from your lips as she kissed across your neck and shoulder blades and your fingers shook from excitement as your heart beat wildly against her chest.

So lost in her touch and kisses, you didn't hear the footsteps outside the door.

Your dad only wanted to grab some water but froze on his feet when he passed the door and heard soft sighs from in the room.

He only wanted to check and make sure you were okay. His hand simply fell onto the door but it wasn't closed securely like you both thought and it freaked open at the touch of his hand and all three of you gasped and shrieked in shock.

"Oh my god!" He mumbled and covered his eyes.

You weren't doing anything inappropriate but Sana was kissing your neck and your thighs were bare and exposed and he knew he'd never get that sight out of his memory no matter how much he tried.

You fell beside Sana and pulled the sheet over your body while Sana tried to calm her nerves.

"Dad, we were just-"

"I don't want to know!" He said quickly. "I get it. You're in love, you're gonna do... things." He hinted, making you groan in embarrassment. "Just don't do them here. You'll be home in a few days. Until then, please, don't do that."

Sana was quick to agree and the door slammed closed before he walked away, leaving you both as embarrassed about the situation as he was.