you're feeling insecure (requested)

"Hey, baby?" Sana spoke softly as she knocked on the bathroom door. "Are you almost ready, my love? We've got to get going in a few minutes."

You just let out a sad sigh as you stared at your reflection. The dresses you picked out for tonight were all on the bathroom floor.

At first, you were absolutely in love with them and couldn't wait to decide on which one to wear. But now, you can't even bring yourself to put one on.

One glimpse at your reflection was all it took for you to feel bad about yourself and ruin your excitement about tonight.

You're supposed to be tagging along with Sana to meet up with the girls and a few people from the company for a nice dinner at one of the fanciest spots in town. It was important to Sana that you tag along. You had no problems with it at first. It sounded like fun.

But now, it doesn't sound fun anymore. You only want to crawl under the covers and hide away from the world, who you're worried will judge you by morning if any photos get out.

"Y/N?" Sana knocked again, feeling worried since she didn't get a reply.

She tried to turn the knob to let herself in but it was locked.

"Baby? Let me in? Please?"

You sighed and pulled your sweats and her shirt back on before opening the door. She frowned when she noticed you weren't even close to being ready to go.

"I'm not going, Sana."

You tried to walk away, planning to crawl under the covers and never come back out.

But she gently took your wrist into her hand, keeping you from walking away.

"Baby," she whispered softly as she dropped your hand and wrapped her arms around you to hug you from behind. "Do you feel okay?"

"I'm not feeling sick, Sana."

"I didn't mean physically."

She knew you like the back of her hand. She knows when you don't feel well. She knows that sometimes, when someone doesn't feel well, it's not just a physical feeling of unwellness they feel. It can be mentally, too.

Sana knows that all too well. She knows you. She knows that something is wrong.

You hung your head with a shaky sigh.

"I don't want to go."

"You were so excited, baby." She spoke softly, her fingers brushing along your sides soothingly.

"I was. But then I took off my clothes and I saw myself and... I don't like myself, Sana."

She closed her eyes as her heart shattered in her chest as those words fell from your lips.

"I don't like the way I look. I don't feel good about myself or my body anymore. I can't imagine how I'd look in one of those dresses."

"Breathtaking." She whispered in your ear. "Absolutely breathtaking, my baby. That is what you are to me. You take my breath away in those sweats and my shirt that you're wearing right now. You take my breath away when you're all dressed up and when you decide to wear nothing at all. You take my breath away every single day. Because, to me, you are perfect."

Her words brought tears to your eyes.

"I hate knowing you feel that way about yourself. Because your beauty isn't just on the outside, but the inside, too. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen before."

You turned around and met her sweet brown eyes with your teary ones.

"Baby, I know people say things. Not just because you're with me, but because people think everyone needs to look a certain way these days. I want you to know, no matter what happens, I will always find you to be the most beautiful girl in the world. I'll love you just the same."

You smiled a little as she began to stroke your cheek.

"I'm sorry your mind isn't so nice to you these days. You deserve so much better. We'll work through that together. But, I would really love it if you came with me tonight."

You lowered your head and bit your lip.

"What if people say things about me?"

"Screw them. Forget about those people and their unwanted and untrue opinions. Don't worry about them. They don't matter. They don't know you like I do."

She took your hand into hers and brought it to her lips for a kiss before she wrapped your fingers around hers and led you into the bathroom.

"Did you decide on one?" She asked curiously and your eyes fell onto the red dress.

She helped you out of your clothes but before she let you pull on the dress, she hugged you close. Her eyes locked with yours in the mirror, her eyes roaming along your body.

"Beautiful." She whispered and kissed your shoulder. "Everything about you. You don't see it. But I do. You're so, so gorgeous. I don't want you to change or to feel bad about yourself. You're perfect just the way you are. One day, I hope you see that."

"I hope so too."

She smiled and helped you pull on the dress. She pressed her lips to your skin, kissing along every inch that she could.

"Guess I'll just have to tell you that you're beautiful every chance I get, then." She smiled against your neck. "I love you so much, my beautiful girl. I promise that'll never change. I hope one day you love yourself the way I love you."

"I'm sure I will when I've got you to remind me."

She kissed your lips and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear as she pulled away and stared into your eyes with her sparkly ones.

"I'll never stop telling you then." She said before giving you one more kiss. "C'mon. Time to go show off my girl, let everyone in the world know that I'm the luckiest girl in the world to call you mine."