mistletoe kisses (requested)

You walked through the door, happy to finally be home after your busy day. You kicked off your shoes and grinned from ear to ear upon hearing Sana race down the stairs.

"Babe! How was your day?" She asked, bare feet patting across the floor quickly until she was close enough to wrap you in her arms. She held you tightly and planted a few loving kisses across your cheek.

"It was alright, I guess. I really missed you."

"I missed you too, my love." She said then kissed your cheek once more before taking your hand. "I have something that will make you feel better. Wanna see?"

You nodded your head quickly and let her lead you up the stairs. You reached the bedroom door, where she froze and dropped your hand. She turned to you, her eyes bright and her teeth sinking into your lip, undeniably driving you wild.

"Look up, baby."

You did as she said, finding mistletoe hanging above your head. You shook your head with a laugh as you looked back at her. She was clearly enthused about it, already cupping your cheek in her palm while looking into your eyes adoringly before letting them travel to your lips.

"So, are you gonna kiss me or not?" You teased.

She began to lean in closer and closer until your lips were only inches away from hers. "You're so cute," she whispered before pressing her lips onto yours.

Instantly, you melted into her kiss and found all of your worries slipping away from your mind. Your heart was swelling in your chest, so full of love for her. The kiss was soft and sweet, and you relished in every second of it.

"Thank you for making me feel better already."

"You're welcome. I love you so much," she whispered and dropped her forehead onto your own so she could stare into your soft eyes for a moment, watching as they lit up as she uttered those three words; like always.

"Love you more, Sana," You spoke before being brought in for another kiss; one that neither of you intended to pull away from anytime soon.