you have morning sickness (requested)

"It's okay, baby. I'm right here." Sana whispered softly and kissed your neck lovingly as she rubbed your back and tried to soothe you through the instense nausea that you're feeling once again.

It's only five in the morning and you're exhausted.

Although it's normal to be so tired so early in the morning, your fatigue is more extreme due to the tiny person inside of you.

It's not that big, still as small as a raspberry.

But you're getting further along and the symptoms that you're dealing with are brutal.

Your morning sickness is the worst. It's never just in the morning. It occurs at alal times throughout the day.

It's no surprise to you or Sana that you're awake at five am yet again, trying to breathe through the sick feeling that is only getting more intense.

You tried to focus on taking some deep breaths as well as the sweet kisses Sana was peppering across your shoulders and the back of your neck.

"I can't." You groaned and slowly sat up.

You kept your eyes closed and Sana watched you closely, knowing it was just a matter of time until you'd throw up. You always do. It always leads to that, no matter how hard you try to fight it. Your body gives you no choice.

And just as she thought, you jumped out of bed a few seconds later. You covered your mouth, gagging as you rushed into the bathroom in just her shirt because it's the only thing you can comfortably wear since you keep getting hit with terrible hot flashes too.

Sana followed right behind you, rushing to your side as quickly as she could.

She knelt right behind you and held back your hair as you began to throw up. She rubbed your back soothingly, letting her nail gently brush along your skin. Your stomach turned, again and again, making you feel like it might never stop.

You knew without a doubt that if Sana wasn't by your side through this, there's no way you'd be able to get through it.

It's terrible and it broke Sana's heart to see you go through it so much.

"I've got you." She whispered as you stopped and took in a few shaky breaths.

"I hate this." You muttered tiredly and looked into Sana's eyes with your tired ones.

"Why do people say pregnancy is such a beautiful thing?" You grumbled as you flushed the toilet and then stood up slowly, leaning against Sana as she did the same.

"Y/N, darling, I don't think they were talking about these parts. I think they meant all the things that happen later on." She giggled and kept her arm wrapped around you.

"I know it's not fun, what you're going through right now. But later on, as you progress more, I think we'll find this exciting journey to be very beautiful."

"I think so too." You mumbled as she helped you back into bed.

"Besides, just think about the fact that you're growing a little human inside of you. I think that's a beautiful thing." She said as she laid down beside you, reaching over to tuck a lock of hair behind your ear.

"You're beautiful, my baby." She whispered and kissed your head.

She put her hand on your stomach as you put your head on her shoulder.

"This awful morning sickness will be over with before you know it. I promise."

"I hope so." You yawned.

"No matter how long it lasts, I'll be right here by your side every step of the way." She promised and kissed your head a few more times.

"I love you, Sana."

"I love you too. I love both of you very much."