eyes wide open unboxing (requested)

"Baby! I have a surprise for you," Sana cheerfully said as she walked through the door.

You had been upstairs, occupying yourself with a tv show until she got home.

Hearing her voice was enough for you to excitedly jump out of bed to go and greet her with a hug and a kiss, but to hear that she brought a surprise home with her made you even more excited.

So you got out of bed and rushed down the stairs.

Sana had just kicked off her shoes when she heard your hurried footsteps so she spun around to face you, holding the surprise she has for you behind your back.

"Hey, baby," You said before giving her a quick kiss. "What do you have there?"

"One of the first copies of our new album," She said before pulling it out from behind her back.

You softly gasped as she put it in your hands.

Eyes wide open.

It's probably your favorite one so far.

You've heard bits and pieces of the album since you often visit Sana in the studio and what you'd heard, you quickly became obsessed with it.

But now, you're holding it in your hands.

You're one of the first people to be able to do so.

You're in love with Sana for many different reasons but this is one of the many perks of being her girlfriend.

"I thought we could unbox it together." She smiled. "I want to know what you got."

"Okay!" You said with a big smile on your face.

And in excitement, you grabbed her hand and led her to the sofa.

You sat down and began to pull off the plastic that covered the album.

You saw that you had gotten the style version and you excitedly opened it up, revealing the items inside.

You flipped through the photobook, mesmerized by how beautiful the photoshoot turned out.

All of the girls looked stunning.

Considering how naturally beautiful and photogenic they all are, that shouldn't come as a surprise.

Of course, you took a little longer to admire your girlfriend's photos than the other girls', for obvious reasons.

"You can look more at the photobook later! For now, see what poster, cd, and photocard you got!"

You couldn't help but smile over the look in her eyes.

She was so hopeful that you'd gotten something to do with her, whether it was a photocard or her being on the cd.

"I'll be hanging this up with pride." You said as you unfolded the poster to see the group picture of the girls.

You folded it back up and put it on Sana's lap while she impatiently watched you pull out the sleeve that the photocard was in.

Before you opened it though, you checked to see the version of the cd you got, and she curiously looked too.

"Nayeon,"

She put her cheek on your shoulder, looking at you with sparkling and hopeful eyes as she watched you o pull out the photocard.

"Ah, there we go! Look at this beauty I got." You said before showing it to her.

And to her surprise, it was her.

"I got my favorite girl,"

She squealed in excitement before kissing your lips softly.

"I think I might put this one in my wallet, or maybe I'll hang it on the wall. I want to show it off to everyone though. It's such a beautiful photo and I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you, baby girl." She said as she kissed your shoulder before resting her cheek on it. "I was so hoping you'd get me. I wouldn't have been upset if you didn't because it's always random. But I was hoping you would."

"And I did." You said before turning your head to look at her. "It's such a great album."

"You've only heard bits and pieces of it so far!" She laughed.

"Yeah but I know it's going to be amazing. It's by my favorite group in the world. I just know it's going to be incredible. I have a feeling it'll be all I'll listen to for a while."

"Just remember that you can't let anyone else hear it until October." She reminded you.

"It'll be hard. I want to shout from the rooftops about how great it turned out and how much fun I had unboxing it with my baby. But I'll try."

"Good." She giggled before kissing you.

"I love you, baby. I'm really proud of you."

"I love you too." She said as she put her arms around you and pulled you in for a hug.

Being her biggest fan and supporter, when you get the green light to do so, you will be shouting at the top of your lungs about how amazing the entire album is.

Because after all of the girls' hard work and with the incredible music they create together, they deserve all of the love in the world and nothing less.