breaking her perfume (requested)

You used the spare key Sana gave you to let yourself inside her house. She sent you a text a few minutes ago, telling you how terrible her day had been and you wanted to try to make it better.

So, you planned out a sweet little date night full of movies you know she loves. You also got her favorite food from her favorite spot. You wanted to spoil her and see her happy. She's been working hard lately and she deserves that, at the very least.

You made your way to her room and despite being in here countless times before, you're always mesmerized over it. It's decorated so beautifully between the furniture and the pictures she's got all over the wall of her family, the girls, and even some of you.

But the thing that leaves you most awestruck is her perfume collection. It's huge, full of inexpressibly wondrous scents.

You actually think she's added more to her collection since you came over just a couple of days ago. It wouldn't surprise you; she absolutely adores trying new ones out and keeping a couple extra of her favorites around.

Since you've been together for so long, she trusts you enough with her important things.

She'd never yell at you for reaching for one of the new perfumes she got. Your curiosity got the better of you and you wanted to know what it smelled like.

You wondered if you'd be lucky enough to get to breathe in that smell on her skin when she cuddles with you tonight.

You grabbed it and sprayed a small puff into the air. You closed your eyes in bliss. She's got such good taste in perfumes, but this might be the most amazing one she's gotten yet.

You went to put it back and just as you set it on the shelf, the front door slammed shut. You jumped at the sound and accidentally bumped a couple of the bottles, causing them to fall onto the floor.

The smell was strong. A few different scents all hit the air at once. You cursed under your breath and bent down to look over the mess you made.

You didn't have any time to wonder what Sana might think. Because just as you reached down for part of the glass, you heard her gasp from the doorway.

"What did you do!?" She yelled as she made her way to you. "Oh, no!"

"Sana, I'm so sorry." You said.

"Sorry? You're sorry!? Do you know how much this all cost me? Look at how many you ruined! These were my favorites too, y/n!"

You knew she'd be upset. Understandably. But hearing her yell at you hurt nevertheless.

"I'll replace them."

"I can't believe this!" She groaned. "As if my day wasn't bad enough! Then you come here and ruin my stuff! Thank you so much." She grumbled and went to grab a towel to clean it all up with.

"It was only an accident, Sana. I swear. I'm really sorry. I know these were important to you and I'd never break them on purpose. I only wanted to come and help you cheer up but, here I am, making things worse. As always... right?" You asked, voice cracking in sadness.

Your head was hung as you sat on the edge of her bed. You heard her sigh and if you would've been looking at her, you would've seen the anger her eyes once held fade away and replace with regret.

"You couldn't be more wrong about that." She said as she took a seat beside you. "You're perfect, y/n. You're my whole world. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I was just a little upset."

"I can tell." You joked and she giggled before kissing your cheek. "I will replace them though."

"Don't worry about it. It's a nice offer, baby, but it's no big deal. I'll replace them myself. I'm just thankful you didn't get hurt. You're awfully clumsy."

You laughed with a nod and put your head on her shoulder.

"I appreciate you coming over. I missed you. You're already making my bad day so much better."

"I love you, Sana."

She pulled you onto her lap and kissed across your face, causing you to giggle happily, and melt her heart.

"Love you more." She smiled as she put her forehead onto yours and brushed her nose against yours for a sweet eskimo kiss, making sure you knew how truly sorry she was and how much she loves you.