Epilogue: A New Hope

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

In the Universe 9905,

Arcadian Hospital, Arcadia Main City, 9:30 AM

A woman was walking towards the hospital, her pacing was much quicker than before. It has been a few days since the One-Five Members had been found, they had all been unconscious with only a few waking up. This woman was none other than Juniper Arc of Universe 9905, the mother of Jaune Arc. Juniper is described as a brownish golden haired woman, wearing a dark colored dress. She wore a hat like hoodie that covers her hair, and a brown belt with golden ornaments holstered around her hips. Her sleeves are also well decorated, she wears white gloves, black leggings, and golden heels.

 Her sleeves are also well decorated, she wears white gloves, black leggings, and golden heels

Out of all the One-Five members, only 5 couldn't make it and one of them was her son. She heard from one of the ones that was conscious, that being Kevin Kaslana, as he spoke all he could, he told her about the Dark World they were sent to, and a name known as Lord Dracon.

Upon this Juniper acted quickly, as she asked Jade to locate the world that was talked about, however their search resulted in nothing. That was until 2 days ago.

She had heard they found the world from Jade, however, no matter what they could do, they weren't able to get there, and it turns out Dracon planted a barrier to prevent them from heading there. She was livid at this, thinking Dracon was just another name Nicholas had adopted.

However, even she was at doubt since Nicholas didn't have the power to take them all out, unless it was a gas attack. So she needed to know who this Dracon really was.

Today, she heard that Violet had woken up. As she headed to tell them the situation, she spoke to a nearby medic who bowed in respect and spoke, "Your Highness.."

Juniper gave a nod as she asked, "How are they?"

"Only Violet Evergarden has woken up, the others are still being operated on, whoever this Dracon is, seems to be proficient in many abilities, sword fighting, magic, curses, you name it..." Juniper noted this, now fully knowing that this Dracon was definitely not Nicholas, she went inside to check on Violet who was startled upon seeing this, as she spoke, "Y-Your Highness, I-"

"No Violet, no need for formalities towards me..." Juniper spoke with a smile, as she added, "So how are you doing?"

"Better, Mrs. Arc..." Juniper nodded, as she spoke, "Is it alright for you to speak to me, at this time?"