Chapter 6: Jaune's Resolve

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Dracon was having his food completely consuming it properly, as Yukiko spoke standing beside him, "Sir, do you wish for me to eliminate this being before he becomes a problem to you?" He took a glance towards her whose Draconic traits were in full display as he spoke with a smirk. 

"Not yet...he is not a problem to begin with, I am just going to have a conversation with him..." Yukiko calmed down, as she was about to head inside, he then spoke, "No, wait.." 

"Is there something you need my Lord?" Yukiko spoke, as she wondered what her Lord need from her, she was about to think her lord needs her, which made her slightly blush, but Dracon cleared it out by speaking. 

"No, you misunderstand..I want you to stay here to make sure that when he wakes up, he sees you, the former maid of the Ironblooded Family now working for me.." Yukiko nodded, as she spoke, "I see...may I ask a question, my Lord?"

"Sure, go ahead.." Yukiko looked him in the eye, and spoke. 

"What are your thoughts on finding an heir to the Empire?" Dracon thought for a moment, before responding, "I couldn't find anyone that would take my place as a successor, so until then I am ruling and I have been ruling quite well, for a Tyrant that is.." 

"I see.." Yukiko spoke with a thought, as she then asked, "Then, how about procuring one?" 

"Yukiko, I understand you want the best for me, but you know, all those that I have loved stabbed me in the back, I even broke one of them that would serve us. So I don't think loving someone is worth my time, I haven't even thought of procuring an heir myself.." Yukiko nodded in understanding, she knew what her Lord had been through, and always wondered if Dracon would ever get his lover, but this confirmed that he does not want to be loved, and she couldn't blame him for that.

She felt sad by his blackened heart, wondering if he were to ever chose someone that he could love. 

"Sir, one final question, what are your thoughts on Love?" Dracon looked at her for a moment, but before he could answer, someone's groan garnered their attention, as the duo turned their attention. 

"Ah it seems like my guest has finally woken up.." Jaune groaned his eyes, to see himself tied as he looked towards Dracon with anger but that changed to fear when he could feel himself to be powerless, as Dracon spoke, "Welcome, Jaune...to my special penthouse.."

Jaune looked surprised, he was expecting himself to be in a prison, but not this, as Dracon spoke with a mocking tone, "Surprised? You were expecting yourself to be in a Prison, weren't you?" 

"Kind of.." Jaune turned his glance towards Yukiko, and was surprised to see her here, Dracon saw this and spoke, "Oh, surprised? She is now my personal maid, instead of being part of Ironblooded's.." 

Yukiko then spoke with a menacing grin, "Greetings, former Prince of Arcadia, my name is Yukiko Altercon and it is not nice to meet you.."

"