Chapter 2: Red Blood Witch

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Willow led them to an underground resistance movement, as the six looked around as they have a conversation, there are barely much people left. Lilly then asks, "What happened here? Why did Arcadia turn into this?"

"Be patient, I will explain everything Lilly..plus, I did find four of your teammates before." The six became surprised, as Scarlett asked, "Where are they?"

"They are in the briefing room, I will explain everything once we head there.." Jaune seemed to nod, as he asked, "Speaking of which, why are you only the one there? Where is mom and Aunt An?" 

Willow flinched for a moment, before gritting her teeth in anger, however soon enough. She becomes completely saddened as she took a deep breath and turned to Jaune, "I have no clue where they are, I have been searching for them, since years. But no clue, after Dracon and the Black Arms have won, they have been missing ever since, nobody knows what happened to them or even knows where they are." 

"I often roam around Arcadia, wearing a disguise since I am well known as the monster Sephiroth. People hate me, and I am hunted down by either the Generals or Dracon himself. They either want me to be captured or eliminated because of my power.." Willow spoke with a sadder tone, she hated what was happening and what was going on, and wondered if there was any hope for this world. 

20 years had gone by since Dracon bombarded and destroyed the Four Kingdoms, taking the lives of many citizens. Willow wouldn't deny it, but she blamed herself and hasn't recovered since. She lost all three of her children in the bombings, and Dracon mocked her for not showing any motherly love to her own children, leaving them in the hands of her father. He blamed her for not protecting them from him when she could not only have done it, but also could have easily beaten Jacques to death as well. 

But she didn't, and they were gone, she missed her children, all of them, even if they had Jacques's blood, they were still her own children. And she abandoned them, their memories of their deaths are going to haunt her dreams, just like Issei's did, where she never came to save him. All in all, Willow viewed herself as a failure, not only as a mother, but also as a mentor. 

She was supposed to guide her children to become better, and same went for Issei. But that all went to hell when she headed back to pretend to be Jacques's wife. She had no empathy for the man, but her children, they were victims of a man who had nothing left to lose. 

She regretted even going back, had she not gone. She would have willingly accepted to be exiled alongside her student and trained him in the Outlands. She would have protected him from the Black Arms and when he was proven innocent, she would have brought him back, completing his training in the Outlands. 

At least Ddraig would still be alive, and hopefully she could know why Issei even came to Arcadia, but now, he was gone and Dracon took his place. 

"Aunt Willow?" Jaune asked, as Willow snapped out of her thoughts, as she spoke, "R-Right, sorry for zoning out.."

"So what? Where are the others?" Furlan asked as Willow spoke, "They are in the waiting room, I will explain everything there, on how this world of Arcadia became the way it is. On why I became a criminal and most of all, who is Dracon and how did he come to be.."