Chapter 9: Scarlet Shuffle

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Dracon soon gets a notification, from none other than Sarah(Dracon), he soon smiles as he speaks, "Well, this is a big event for us too, it seems like we have found the Main Rebel Base.."

"You're kidding, right?" Newt spoke with a tone of surprise as Yukiko also joined in, as she spoke, "This is huge news, sir.." 

"Indeed, it's time we take the fight to her." Dracon spoke with a smirk, it was time to end this rebellion for good, he knew that defeating Willow once and for all was the only way to end this rebellion. 

"Speaking of which, Dad, should I wear the gear?" Dracon nodded in agreement, as he spoke, "You may, but stay close to me, I don't want you to get hurt.."

"Alright, alright, you got it.." Newt spoke with a shrug as Dracon decided to teleport the girl back to the base, as Yukiko waved goodbye to the duo. She looked in concern soon, worried that something bad may happen. 

*Scene Change*

Dracon's Castle, 2:30 PM

Akari(Dracon) was walking across the fields with a solemn look on her face, she remembered a conversation she had with her counterpart, she was at first angered by her still being beside Jaune despite being potentially betrayed however Akari denied it and asked whether Akari(Dracon) truly believed the lies set up by Dracon. 

But that was not lies in any way. Dracon told her the truth, or what he knows about the situation. He never used lies and deception to bring people to his side, only truth. 

He informed her that Jaune(Dracon) didn't grant her any justice, which was true from what he had witnessed and investigated. However unknown to either of them, Jaune(Dracon) did try to get Akari(Dracon) justice, but he feared that Lilly(Dracon) may lose it again in the court case and she will unintentionally kill even more people as a result of the charges. In the aftermath Lilly(Dracon)'s case was on hold due to this and Black Arms assault which was coincidentally the Final Assault on the Arcs ending with their defeat and deaths.

Jaune(Dracon) told Lilly(Dracon) to mobilize the forces of the One Five as he went to help his family but when she sees him again it was a head that Dracon threw in front of them causing their fight to begin which ended up with their demises. 

Akari(Dracon) was revived because of Dracon and he told her everything about what happened and what Jaune(Dracon) had doneThis is the reason why Akari(Dracon) hates this Jaune(Dracon) or used to hate Jaune(Dracon), now she was not sure whether Jaune(Dracon) would have granted her justice. 

She came across her friend and fellow General Iris(Dracon), as she asked, "Iris?" 

Iris(Dracon) turned her gaze towards Akari(Dracon) and greeted her, "Ah Akari, it's been a while...I just talked to 'Jaune'...he still applauds me for my service.." 

Akari(Dracon) flinched, if there is one thing both she and Dracon agree on, it was to never let her experiment on Necromancy. Her obsession to surpass Lilly made her the way she is, Iris(Dracon) was in her own pink world with 'Jaune'.

Akari(Dracon) took a deep breath and spoke, "Iris, do you think that Jaune would want this?" Iris(Dracon) looked at her snapping out from her pink world and spoke, "Of course he would want that, he is the reason I have gotten this far.."