Chapter 8: Daughter of Dracon

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Landing Pad, Dracon's Castle, 9:30 AM

Dracon was waiting at the landing pad, where planes and other aerial ships would often land, but it is something, that he had been patiently waiting for. This was due to the return of his adoptive daughter, Newt. 

A few weeks have passed, small skirmishes happened here and there, some ending with the Rebellion Victory while the others ending with Dracon's forces victory. 

"It's been a while, since I have seen our Lord this happy.." The one who spoke was Adam, as Scarlett(Dracon) responded, "Yeah, when he heard the news of Princess Newt's return, he seemed to be ecstatic, she has returned from her 6 months of the vacation.." 

"Speaking of which, is the security maximum?" Emerald asked to the Supreme General, who looked at Emerald and nodded, it was an armored figure with a sword and shield. She was called to be priority in defending Newt at all costs. 

"Yes

"Yes..." A feminine voice had spoken making the others nod in agreement, Weiss then asked, "Speaking of which, what is the situation of our spy?" 

"From what I can tell Weiss, she has already infiltrated herself in, an advantage is that she does not need water and food for days, she can stay silent in one place for a very long time. General Hansen may be one of the weakest, but she is one of the most stealthiest Generals in the army.." Adam spoke in response, as Scarlett(Dracon) added, "And what about Iris and Akari, they often seem conflicted ever since their recent encounter.." 

"I doubt they would betray Lord Dracon, especially Akari since she is alive and even existing because of Dracon.." Emerald spoke with slight assurance, as Scarlett(Dracon) nodded, she then spoke, "True, but I don't trust someone from the One-Five.."

"Especially someone who was in love with Jaune.." Scarlett(Dracon) spoke with a scowl as Adam asked, "You still hate him, don't you?" 

"Hate would be an understatement Adam, if there is anyone I detest as much as I do from my old family, it was Jaune. He is the reason why I was disowned and lost everything, he should have just left me alone, if I was an asshole. Honestly, I celebrated when Lord Dracon killed him and his pathetic family for good..." Adam gave a sigh, she was not able to get over her hatred and he couldn't blame her for that. Scarlett(Dracon) hated the Madison Family and the One-Five, but she detested some like her former mother Alexei, her former sister Melanoa and her so-called Commanding Officer Jaune Arc.