Chapter 10: Dracon's Wrath(Season Finale)

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Akari(Dracon) and Iris(Dracon) were terrified of what they were witnessing, they did not expect Newt to take the brunt of the explosion. However, they had to act quickly, while Dracon was still. Akari(Dracon) spoke with a serious tone, "You need to get out of here!"

"But we can't just leave you here and-" Iris(Dracon) cuts him off with a kiss startling him as both Akaris were stunned, Iris then splits up and speaks, "Go, we will hold him.."

"My Jaune is gone, and we won't lose you.." Jaune was stunned, he saw Elizabeth flying off with the Great Hibernation, as Akari(Dracon) widened her eyes when she sensed the moment, in just a blink of an eye, Dracon closed the gap as Akari(Dracon) generated a barrier to protect them as she shouted, "Go, we can't hold him for much longer!"

Jaune looked at her in horror as the barrier started to shatter, Iris(Dracon) shouted at the top of her lungs, "GO!!!"

Jaune nodded as he generated Dragon wings, grabbed Akari and flew off out of there, they were able to transfer the core back to the new base. They looked down only to see Dracon breaking the barrier and grabbing his former Generals in a chokehold.

"Hehe...hehe.." Dracon chuckled, as he soon started to crush their throats completely, as Akari(Dracon) goaded, "You will have to keep killing us if you have to beat us.."

"Yeah! That should keep you from getting to them.." Dracon looked at them for a moment before grinning, in just a mere moment they started to spontaneously combust into flames, as they screamed in pain. 

"You forgot one thing, my flames can destroy your very soul, your very being, once I am done with you traitors, there will be nothing left

"You forgot one thing, my flames can destroy your very soul, your very being, once I am done with you traitors, there will be nothing left..." The two, while they were being burned saw through Dracon's red eyes, they were fearful of their former master as Akari shouted watching her counterpart burn, "No!!"

Jaune had to act quickly, he used his Draconic wings to fly off as fast as they could, Dracon dropped them as they burned to their demise, they had no afterlife or even a soul, nothing was left behind.

He soon looked at them and smirked, he soon used magic to leap in the air and track them down.

"At least he won't get there.." Jaune spoke with relief, only to find Dracon right above him as Akari spoke, "You were saying.."

Jaune looked up in fear, as Dracon unleashed a barrage of meteors onto them, causing Jaune to struggle, they had to avoid getting hit, as Dracon kept damaging them, they eventually got struck with one of the meteors, damaging Jaune's wing, causing him to tumble and crash onto a nearby forest causing an explosion.