25

💖
.
.
.
The early college days were exciting, they started to meet people from different places and learnt many new things.

Morning, Yoonmin got a seat in the train and Taekook was standing near the door of the train.

"I think today seniors will let me talk on-air so come to the radio club after class." Tae said.

"Okay, I am excited." Jungkook said.

The total strength of the school was three thousand or something but the college seems big with more than eight thousand students, many people are going to hear Tae's voice excites Jungkook as much as it excites Taehyung.

Four of them reached the college and went to their respective classes.

At the end of the day, Kook first met Jimin at their regular waiting place.

"Jimin, Taehyung said he has scheduled in a radio club."  Jungkook informed and sat beside him on the cement sofa.

Jimin eyed him "It seems he got close with Tae, it's good to make friends." He thought.

"Okay, let's wait for him. Yoongi went to the canteen to buy something for us." Jimin replied.

Jungkook bites his lips, finding a way to go to the radio club "Jimin, I want to use the washroom, will be back soon."

"Do you want me to come with you?" Jimin asked.

"No, I can manage." Jungkook said, running away.
---

"Hyung, can I talk today?" Tae asked the senior named Dev.

"No, Lina will talk on-air." Dev replied.

"But she joined after me, you didn't even test my voice before deciding to let her talk." Tae asked.

Dev glares at Tae "I am senior to you so I will decide who to talk,go do your work which is cleaning the equipment."

"You want Lina to be impressed by you. This is unfair, you are taking personal reasons here." Tae angrily replied.

Dev pushed Tae back lightly in a threatening way "Yes, I want her to talk because I like her so what, what gonna you do, if you don't like then back off from radio club." He left to do his work on airing a show.

Tae stood almost crying, no one treated him like that and he was happy to talk on air, he even took Jungkook here…yeah Jungkook, he lifted his face at his boyfriend and immediately turned round, not wanting to see him.

"Are you gonna stand there or clean the equipment?" Dev shouted.

Jungkook heard them and knew that Taehyung wouldn't be talking so he wanted to comfort him but the older one seemed to not want to face him.

Taehyung has always maintained a hero image in front of Jungkook and getting humiliated like this definitely hurts his self-respect.

"Maybe we didn't reach the stage of facing loss together." Jungkook thought, before leaving the place.

Kook absent mindedly walked towards Jimin who glaring at him with a letter in his hand.

"Jungkook, who is this V? Are you in a relationship with someone?" Jimin asked

Jimin first opens the Kook's bag to check return tickets and it's normal for them to use each other's bag freely and he found the letter with heart shape drawings, no he didn't read anything inside the letters.

Jungkook didn't reply, he is already worried about Tae and didn't have energy to talk about this when he already lost his energy after seeing his boyfriend in that state.