10: S o L o n g L o n d o n

And I'm just getting color back into my face

——————————————————————

May soon passed, Taylor had just finished touring France, Sweden and Spain.

Having left Edinburgh, for the Scotland tour. The Swift girls were now at their London apartment, one they hadn't visited in years.

"We haven't been here in years, I'm pretty sure your bedroom is still Princess Aurora, I did get some of your clothes delivered here, so I think you will be good for that" Taylor said walking into the cozy apartment.

"Hey I still love Princess Aurora, but I'm hungry and we haven't had a Wetherspoons in ages" Amerie chuckled.

"Wetherspoons gosh their breakfasts are amazing, I'll check if the one we used to go to is still open" Taylor said pulling her phone out her pocket.

"Okay, also can you braid my hair please" Amerie said.

Amerie's hair was now sporting past her shoulders, it was the perfect length.

"Of course Ri-Ri, let me just find the hairbrush and hair ties" Taylor said searching in her backpack.

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

The Swifts sat in Wetherspoons, over a full English breakfast. Taylor on the phone to Ed Sheeran discussing a meet up.

Amerie picked at her breakfast, normally she would just get scrambled egg, but she wanted to try something new. She regretted that decision, the plate was filled with baked beans, fried egg, sausage, British bacon, chopped tomatoes, hash brown and fried toast, a combination Amerie would never consider.

"Eat what you can please" Taylor said to Amerie while still on the phone to Ed.

Amerie was of course not going to eat any of it, but there was no skipping meals in the Swift family. She was taught that food is fuel and she must always have 3 meals a day with snacks in between, and how she was allowed to eat whatever she wanted with no shame.

"Amerie eat, sorry Ed about this" Taylor said apologising over the phone.

Amerie just sighed and pushed her plate away grabbing her bag and walking away from the table.

Taylor knew to let Amerie calm down, but Amerie normally wasn't like this she was always well behaved and extremely polite, how Taylor raised her to be.

Amerie rushed into the bathrooms, standing in front of the sink counters. She put her elbows on the surface and placed her head in her hands.

"Hi, are you okay?" Asked a girl who looked a few years older than Amerie.

"Yeah I'm fine" Amerie said looking at the girl who was wearing a Taylor Swift Era's T-shirt.

Amerie swallowed a lump in her throat, she was clearly a fan and would know exactly who Amerie is.

"Wait! Your Amerie, Taylor Swift's daughter does this mean Taylor is here? Gee this is exciting" The teenager rambled with excitement.

"Err no I just needed a bathroom and this was the nearest one" Amerie lied.

"Oh" The teen sighed taking her phone out and going onto TikTok, the audio was on full. "TAYLOR SWIFT SPOTTED IN WETHERSPOONS"

"Crap" Amerie mumbled.

"So Taylor is here! This is even better" The teen girl said rushing out the bathroom.

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆