2: M i r r o r b a l l

I want you to know
I'm a mirrorball
I can change everything about me to fit in

——————————————————————

Amerie was sat in her home room, Amerie attended a private school that also had a home schooling service for whenever she had to travel.

The bell rang, finally it felt like long hours of classmates talking and her doodling on her hands at the back of the class.

The teen's hands were filled with doodles of stars, sparkles and hearts. It was a constant habit and not one her teachers approved of.

The teen made her way into The Hub, which was her school's pastoral/safe guarding facility.

"Amerie, hi sweetie are you wanting to do Period 1 in here today?" Miss Green asked.

Miss Green is Amerie's favourite teacher, she's apart of the support staff, but also is Amerie's music teacher.

"Yeah" Amerie mumbled.

"I'll get your work for you" The teacher smiled as the teen walked into the bean bag room.

Amerie grabbed her noise cancelling headphones and curled up onto a bean bag.

"I've got your work for you-.. oh Amerie" Miss Green sighed as she sat down next the teen.

Amerie sat up and took her headphones off as she reached into her bag to grab her pencil case.

"What's up today sweetie?" Miss Green asked the teenager.

"Nothing" Amerie shrugged.

"Well if they is you would tell me, or your Mom right?" Miss Green smiled at the teenager.

Amerie nodded and began to focus on her work.

                    ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

Amerie sighed as she stared into the mirror in the school's bathroom that was in The Hub. She was practicing her facial expressions, she sighed as she tried to find the perfect smile.

This would have to do, she exited the bathroom and headed out of The Hub.

"How come you were in The Hub?" Nessa asked Amerie as soon as she saw her.

Nessa was Amerie's friend, she's known Nessa since she first started, but Nessa doesn't know the true Amerie.

"Oh, erm I just needed someone to erm talk to" Amerie said as her hands danced, she was anxious.

"Depressing" Nessa said rolling her eyes.

"Tell me about it" Amerie chuckled as she started to pull on her sleeves.

"I'm totally skipping Period 2, Science with Mr Simmons he's a total douche!" Nessa said heading her way into the bathroom.

"Mhm" Amerie mumbled.

"Ayy you wanna get out of here" Nessa suggested

"I'm not sure" Amerie shrugged.

"Come on it will be fun! Why are you so I don't know.. weird recently" Nessa sighed

"It's nothing I'm just stressed about school" Amerie sighed

"So let's get out of here then! You won't have to be stressed" Nessa said excitedly