5: W h i t e H o r s e

Now it's too late for you and your white horse
To catch me now

——————————————————————

"Now! Amerie you can open your eyes" Taylor chuckled.

Amerie opened her eyes, they darted around the setting. It was a lovely stable, decorated with fairy lights.

There it was, the most gorgeous horse ever.
A gorgeous white coloured horse, it was an off white almost cream, but its colour and pattern was the most beautiful.

"A horse?" Amerie asked excitedly.

"She's yours, she's called Ivory" Taylor said smiling.

"She's beautiful, I love her, thank you" Amerie said and gave her Mom the biggest hug.

"You're welcome munchkin, and you're right she is beautiful" Taylor agreed.

"Can I ride her?" Amerie asked excitedly.

"You haven't ridden a horse since you were 10, are you sure you are still able to do it" Taylor questioned.

"I won't know till I try" Amerie chuckled.

"Okay then! Saddle her up and remember your equestrian helmet, there's gear in the stable." Taylor chuckled throwing her the helmet.

Amerie and Taylor both saddled the horse up.

"Wait you can't wear those shoes" Taylor said running out to the car.

"Mom I don't have any other shoes gosh!" Amerie shouted out.

"You do now!" Taylor said holding up a pair of white cowboy shoes with silver details.

"Mom.. these are yours.. there your favourite and you've had them for years" Amerie said confused.

"There yours now, I have a lot of shoes, I'm sure I won't miss them" Taylor chuckled handing her the boots

"Thank you, I will take good care of them" Amerie said placing the boots on her feet.

"Now you are ready, I'll follow you on foot from a distance okay, we will walk Ivory to the trail" Taylor said holding onto the horse reins.

                 ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

Ivory was truly a beautiful horse and the Swifties thought so too, some believed this was an Easter Egg to a Debut TV

"Amerie I want to show you something" Taylor said motioning her daughter to follow her.

Taylor revealed a beautiful picnic set up, two guitar were set aside.

"So I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm thinking of re-recording my Debut album, and I think we should send as many hints and Easter eggs as possible, so I will be posting something to your account" Taylor said.

"I'm so proud of you Mom" Amerie smiled.

"Thank you" Taylor said with a smile.

@user4554: OMG

@taylorholic: no way..

@taylorswift: 😻 proud mama

@swiftie78976: is this a hint???

@harpsyx: TEARDROPS ON MY GUITARRR

The mother-daughter due chuckled at the comments of Swifties trying to guess what was going on.

"Let's try something! Erm see that flower make up some lyrics for it" Taylor said pointing out the daisy.

"Okay? Erm.." Amerie paused thinking for a moment.
"The white petals spread around the yellow sun centre,
Watched as it swayed in the wind,
I danced with the flowers that laid on the grass that was ever so green
Oh Daisy
They smell like sweet and sugars in a sunkissed evening
You smile at me
Daisy, they look up at me as I'm sinking into the ground.." Amerie sang delicately as both her and Taylor strummed to the guitar.

"That was beautiful" Taylor applauded.

                 ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

The evening was filled with laughter, pizza, cuddles and the new season Grey's Anatomy. A show both Swift's were obsessed with.

"Benji get off my hair" Amerie yelled with pain.

"He's always getting your hair, here I'll put it in a bun for you so he can't get to it" Taylor chuckled tying her daughter's hair up into a bun.

Amerie always had thoughts of cutting her hair short so that rascal didn't get to it as easily.

"That cat annoys me so much sometimes, but I love him" Amerie chuckled stroking the three cats that were sat on the couch next to her and her Mom.

"It's getting late, I think we should call it a night" Taylor yawned.

"Mhm good night Momma" Amerie mumbled heading into her bedroom

                 ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

Authors Note:

Sorry for the short chapter wasn't really sure where to take this x