7: t h i s i s m e t r y i n g

I just wanted you to know
That this is me trying
At least I'm trying

——————————————————————

Amerie sat in her music class, she was enrolled in the school's music program, it was a top program.

Miss Green looked over at Amerie and sighed, she noticed how the teen was more anxious and quiet than usual.

"Amerie you're next" Miss Green spoke softly.

Amerie stood up tugging on her sleeves of her school sweater. The room was quiet you could hear the slight tapping of her doc martens walking across the wooden floor.

Amerie sighed sitting at the stool at the piano adjusting her plaid blue skirt, swinging her legs as she got into a comfortable position.

Amerie started to press the keys to the piano, she was normally good at remembering her pieces, but she time she froze up and instantly everything she had learnt disappeared.

"Amerie take a moment outside" Miss Green sighed.

Amerie rushed out the room, the more anxious she was the more things started to irritate her.

Her tights, her school sweater, her school headband. She wanted to rip everything off and scream.

Her anxiety had been much worse ever since her Mom told her they would be moving back to New York in a couple of weeks. Of course the teen was used to moving around, but Nashville was her home. Even though her aunts, and family friends all lived in New York the teen would much rather spend her time in Nashville. It was always loud in New York, paparazzi was everywhere, Amerie hated paparazzi more than anything.

"Amerie what's been going on" Miss Green asked stepping out of the music room.

"I'm moving to the New York home in a couple of weeks" Amerie sighed sadly.

"How long?" Miss Green asked.

"I'm not sure, my Mom has her Europe leg of the tour for May-August, and she has a lot of tours in London, then she has some in Canada, other places. So we will be staying in our London home for the UK tours and moving around a lot to our homes in Paris.. Canada, Spain." Amerie mumbled.

"Hey calm down, think about it you're going to be travelling a lot. Seeing new things, seeing the Swifties, a lot of exciting opportunities" Miss Green spoke honestly.

"I know, it just gets a lot sometimes" Amerie sighed.

"I imagine it does, I have you spoken to your Mom about this?" Miss Green asked.

"No" Amerie muttered.

"Maybe try speak to her, I'm sure she can explain a schedule or something for you, a routine you could both make" Miss Green suggested.

"I guess" Amerie sighed.

        ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

School was finally over and Amerie was at home from what felt like endless hours of torture.

Amerie rushed into the back garden, their Nashville home was a large home with a lot of land.