🦋Chapter 7🦋

A/n: short chapter(?) Ahead!

~•Days Later•~

[Third Person P.O.V]

"I'm telling you we're being watched!" Flowey exclaim to Chara who was eating chocolate, Toriel and Frisk had left leaving them both alone, well not completely alone- Toriel had called Asgore to come to take care of Chara and Flowey while she's at work, he'll come soon.. hopefully..

"You're just paranoid" Chara wave it off, she is getting very comfortable here, her lack of knoledge of the Undertale fandom and the game itself make her way too carefree thinking everything will be alright since they're in the surface already.

"Dad it's coming anytime soon so we'll be alright" Chara reassured him as she continue to munch on her chocolate, Flowey rolled his eyes at her "well don't fucking blame me when someone suddenly break in into the house- ack!" He immediately got smacked on the.. head? Flowerhead?.. idk- by Chara.

"Don't jinx us! What if it actually happen?!" Chara whined and Flowey just simply grumble, before another word can form in Flowey's mind a knock can be hear on the door "fucking finally! That goat man was taking way too long!" Flowey let Chara the one who answer the door.

Once she open it.. it was.. Sans..

"Hey kid-"

BANG

Chara immediately slam the door shut locking it and then casually walk away from the front door to the living room.

"Who's that?" Flowey asked curiously cause he heard the loud door slamming.

"Smiley trashbag."

"I'm proud of you Chara"

Chara then sit on the couch continue to eat her chocolate and Flowey continue to watch the TV that have been on for a while and he was just paying attention to it.

"Come on kiddo this is important" Sans suddenly appear behind the couch which caused Flowey and Chara to scream.

Before Sans could explain himself plants and vines rapidly fill the room wrapping around him and Chara, the human being in a portective cacoon while the skeleton being tangled upside down.

"Huh, sensitive much?" Sans muttered which make Flowey growl "you fucking SMILEY TRASHBAG! You just fucking break in!" Flowey exclaim angrily tightening his vines around Sans' body "well it's not technically a break in if i didn't break anything-"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I FUCKING MEAN!!" Flowey roared with his iconic scary face, he then release Chara from the protective cacoon "go call the police- or Toriel- or just call someone!!".

"Ey woah! No need call the police" Sans try to calm down the talking flower but which end up with the vines getting tighter "okay nevermind".

Chara make her way to the house phone wanting to call Toriel but then..

CRASH (A/n: oh what i am doing..? ;-;)

Chara scream backing away as an literal axe was thrown through the window onto the phone house causing it to break "Chara!" Flowey immediately grab Chara with his vines pulling her close.

"See? I told you it's important"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO SOMETHING!"

Before the mysterious person about to break the wall Sans grab Flowey and Chara then teleported away.

~°Meanwhile; Somewhere Else°~

"WWWWWAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

"SANS! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" Papyrus who was just about to go on a evening ride in his car did not expect to see Sans holding a crying and sobbing Chara with a stunned Flowey.

"I'll explain rather Paps- we need to leave, get the car key and let's go!" Sans waste no room for any explanation as he place the human and the flower on the back car seat and push Papyrus into the driver seat.

"BUT-"

"Go go go GO!"

That make Papyrus hit the gas and they immediately start driving, Flowey was in the back trying to calm down Chara who was still sobbing.

"SANS WHAT'S GOING ON? WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Papyrus it's said nervously he keep focus on the road "just keep driving Paps.. i'll told ya where to go.." Papyrus listen as he just keep driving.

After a while of driving they were still on the road but the astmophere is more calmer.. Chara it's asleep, Flowey asleep, and the skeletons brothers it's also calming down.

"Stop." Papyrus hit the break as they are near the MT. Ebott, the taller skeleton was confuse but follow after his brother getting off the car.

"OH! HELLO FRIENDS!" Papyrus greet a three version of his brothers while Sans just grin tiredly and wave "Classic, we're sorry you have to go through all that but we need to keep.. them.. distracted" a yellow cape skeleton said in a serious tone.

"Yeah, yeah.. i get, but how are we gonna explain this to Toriel? No way she'll just let her kid taken away" Sans thought out loud as he look back at the car in distance.

"W-WAIT THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS CONFUSE.. WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO THE HUMAN?!" Papyrus asked with a nervous look, the star Sanses was gonna explain it to him. As they all busy talking a certain hooded skeleton with a red scarf is walking toward the car quietly.

The skeleton was about to grab the car handle but immeidately got tackled by a artistic looking Sans "Dream get the child!" The yellow Sans try to get Chara but barely missed a knife being throw past his head..

"SANS! THE HUMAN!" Papyrus try to save Flowey and Chara but Sans stopped him  holding the taller skeleton back "no Papyrus! It's dangerous! They'll be alright!.." hopefully..

The blue scarf skeleton were told to get the human, but his pace purposely slow..? As if he didn't want to take the child..

As Dream was fighting the hooded skeleton which he send flying backward with a kick, the hooded skeleton hit the car causing Chara and Flowey jolt awake.

Once the duo look out the car window a skeletal break the glass grabbing Chara "NO!" Flowey exclaim trying to take her back but all his vines were all swiftly cutted by an axe.

The bigger and scarier looking skeleton wince at how loud the child is screaming which caught the others' attention, especially the original skeleton brothers.

"We got 'er boys!"

"No!"

And that was last thing Chara heard before her vision turn blurry to pitch dark black..

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Aaahhhhh. (ToT)

I'm so sorry for not posting so loonnnggggg. (;-;)

Writerblock are the worst and so many works to do!

But anyway.. Chara got kidnapped :D

After also a while i finally make a decision and  i'll be choosing the fgod multiverse for this one.

Like the usual, sorry for any mistakes, type, ect. But please VERY please tell me if you notice or see a mistakes so i could fix it IMMEDIATELY.

Huh, i'm sounding quite desperate rn- i just don't want to make any mistakes😅😅😅

Anyway.. byeeeeee