🍫Chapter 4🍫

[Third Person P.O.V]

There was Alphys gently taking Chara's soul into capsule making sure to be very VERY careful not gonna risk hurting the child.

Alphys planned on trying to only suck away enough magic away from the soul so it won't attract anyone especially if the person is bad and wanted use the soul for bad stuff, and maybe she can used the magic to one of her creations and Mettaton or share it with Sans.

Alphys turn on machine and it start sucking the magic out of Chara's soul, it work and before Alphys could finally relax herself and feel satisfied with her work the machine suddenly stop.. it hadn't been a whole minute and the machine is already full of magic!

[Alphys P.O.V]

How can a child have so much magic in her soul?! I quickly went to see what's on the screen of the machine and it show that it's 100% full of magic and can't take anymore so i immediately turn it off so there's no explosion.

Now what am i supposed to do..? And what am i supposed to do with this much magic?! Gosh i need to call Sans.. i can't do this on my own..

I reach out for my phone but i suddenly froze in spot.

But what if he kill the child.. he almost hurt Frisk and Toriel banned him from seeing her children for a few weeks.. agh this is getting stressful.. should i just leave it..? But what if something happen? She's just a child and i don't want anyone to use her.. i need to ask Flowey some questions..

I take the soul put it back where it belong in the child then cover her with a blanket over her shoulder before leaving.

♥︎[Chara P.O.V]♥︎

"Nope" i said as i look up at Dream innocently.

This Dream guy is very weird, he keep asking me about random stuff i don't know and even want to check my soul. I just keep answering all his questions with short and simple answer like 'no', 'nope', 'yep', 'yes',  'maybe', 'nu-uh', and 'yu-huh'.

And isn't he suppose to be green? A human, and.. have a mask..?

I yawn as talking to him gets even more boring, why haven't this one make any joke? I thought Sans love jokes.

I watch as Dream sigh knowing he can't get any explanation from me so he gave me a small boop on the nose, a farewell and open a portal, as he does so the whole atmosphere turn yellow! Soft color yellow with sparkles that look like glitters.

"Pretty.." i muttered looking around in awe failing to see Dream smiling softly at me as he finally enter the portal.

[Dream P.O.V]

"Nope"

I sigh as another of my questions were answered unexplain, well i am literally talking to a child.. and i'm pretty sure the other is probably looking for me, i've been here for a while now.

"Well i need to leave now.. we'll meet again someday little one" i reach out as i place a small boop on her nose before summoning a portal out of her dream. Oh wait- i quickly use my magic to put a positive magic barrier so that.. Someone.. won't enter her dream everytime she fall asleep.. hopefully it can hold him back long enough..

I heard the child muttered the word 'pretty' looking around her surrounding as it cover with magic, it make me smile.. seeing a Chara beside the swapped Charas being this.. clueless somehow make me happy.. remind me of someone..

I shook my head as a few memories start to pop up in my head, i need to focus on leaving.. staying here longer will make everyone worry.

I finally walked through the portal.

[Third Person P.O.V]

"So what you're saying is that she's basically a fucking God?" Flowey said in a new pot with clear disbelief in his tone as Alphys finish explaining the thing she had done to Chara.

"I-i don't k-know what's going o-on, she just h-have so m-much power and i-i can't do anything about it.." explain Alphys as she is wrapping Undyne's arm in bandage, somehow after the Flowey vs Undyne fight the whole room look.. unbothered and clean but both of them got hurt by each other.

"What kind of child even is that?!" Undyne exclaim as she finally process the situation "a-a harmless a-and clueless c-child, s-she don't have p-power but t-the soul is the problem here" Alphys speak up immediately doesn't want Undyne to think negative about Chara.

"Haha! Fucking told you so!!" Flowey said proudly as he flip off the both of them which make Undyne growl and Alphys sigh "now where is she?!"

"Sh-she's in that room over there-"

ZOOM

Alphys and Undyne stare in shock at how Flowey was, he literally swing across the room using his vines leaving his pot behind.

"W-wait Flowey she's asleep!" Alphys try to warn Flowey but he's already barge into the room where Chara is and there was a scream can be hear and also Flowey shouting an apologies.

"Well, he did that to himself" Undyne said with a smirk.

"O-oh dear.." Alphys said nervously with a smile.

(Fast Forward Time)

Toriel with Frisk had come pick up Flowey and Chara. Alphys, Flowey, and Undyne explain everything to Chara which make Toriel scare but relief at the same time, she was scare her child will get hurt again but she was also relief because her child is completely fine. (Minus the soul problem of course)

Frisk and Chara was in the back seat of the car talking, Frisk is telling her all the thing they did at school as Chara listen with a smile already seeing Frisk as a close sibling.

Soon Toriel and Flowey went back into the car and she start driving home.

"So how are you feeling Chara?" Toriel asked as she focused on the road.

"Good ma"

A simple reply that somehow make Toriel feel calm and happy that nothing bad happen to her child, it's not like she doesn't trust Alphys nor Undyne it just at how Alphys close to Sans and Undyne close to Papyrus, there's a high change the four of them will hang out together.

The event last night where Sans attacked her Child stuck in her head and Chara just somehow came back to her and she doesn't want to make the same mistake by letting her children out of sight till they do something that risk their lifes.. not anymore..

So then she drive them all back home, all  exhausted from all the activity they did today.

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>

Heyoooo Lotus here again

I actually ot nothing to say but i have this feeling that i need to apologize for something, maybe a mixspell?

I reread the chapter and everything seem to look fine to me, or maybe i read too fast or wasn't paying attention.

So yeah, if there's any mistake don't be afraid to comment so i can quickly fix it.