Chapter 167

Although she could understand their hypocritical glares, Grigori pitied the old-but-young-looking Ancient Gold Dragon and lightly cleared her throat - coaxing the two mother dragons to return their gazes to the Palantír as a new record was about to begin.

"Ahhh, are we not going to watch the rest of this battle against the White Star?" TBOAH!Alberu questioned looking disappointed.
"Oh? Do you wish to see it to the end?" Grigori questioned him, she appeared to be mildly surprised. However, she had already known that they would probably want to see how this battle ended. So she had prepared the record to continue right where it had been left off.

At their pleas to watch more of this recorded event, Grigori nodded and gestured for Naur to continue the record as they had intended.
"Oh... I thought you were going to play a new record." TBOAH!Alberu mumbled, feeling embarrassed by the discovery that he'd been played by the Goddess. Grigori chuckled innocently and then redirected everyone's gaze toward the gradually lighting up Palantír where the record would soon begin as the hall dimmed. In fact the scene took off right where it had been left - with a loud explosion.

The fire arrow exploded along with a loud noise. The fire spread out around the gold shield and started to make it crack, but it could not get past the shield. Eruhaben appeared once the shield disappeared.
“Wow, you’re attacking again immediately?”
He shook his head while looking at the White Star who was rushing through the explosion toward him.

Eruhaben looked as if he was fooling around, but his gaze was serious.

Hearing the TCF!Eruhaben's thoughts brought a very sobering nostalgia to the other guests of the Palantír Hall. TBOAH!Alberu almost felt terrible for requesting that the rest of the battle be shown - especially since war was never pretty and no matter how enjoyable it was to see the White Radish getting slapped on the back of his head by Cale and his loved ones, there was still a great amount of pain involved in every fight.

The trauma that could be invoked by these battles were like mental pains, physical pains, and emotional pains all rolled into one terrible concoction that they now had to drink. It felt like they were bitterly poking at the sacrifices and struggles that those of the TCF!World had gone through simply for entertainment. It made a few very empathic people in the hall feel terrible, but after glancing at the Goddess and receiving her reassuring smile the feeling lessened, but only slightly.

‘…I can’t use my full strength.’
Eruhaben was not using his full strength in case he needed it for an emergency. Everybody, including Eruhaben, had to survive. Gold dust was surrounding his body.

Cale didn't like the attitude or thoughts his precious family members were having while they were facing that White Thing and he regretted not slapping him a few more times for putting his loved ones in such a terrible position. However there was nothing he could do about it now, since the White Thing was dead.

The White Star made a comment while charging toward Eruhaben.
“I guess you can’t use your full strength right now.”

"This bastard is so unnecessarily good at seeing benefits and advantages for himself..." TBOAH!Zed cursed at the White Star. However he couldn't wallow in his self depreciating mood forever because the record continued. It showed TCF!Eruhaben as the White Radish launched an attack at him declaring that it was time for TCF!Eruhaben to die.

The tip of his fire sword pointed at Eruhaben.
“I guess it’s time for you to die?”
“I always wonder whether today or tomorrow might be my last.”
The two of them were lightly chatting with each other but the powers surrounding them were getting much stronger. The White Star’s fire sword was so strong now that just pointing forward was making the air around it fluctuate. The White Star had a thick smile on his face as he raised his sword. He would soon kill this old Dragon.
‘Good.’
He could use this bastard as a sacrifice as well.