Chapter 136

It took several minutes for everyone to compose themselves – at least enough for them to continue watching the next record that was already cued up to play upon the Palantír.

<Chapter 113: Great and Mighty (1)>
– Cale!
Cale could hear Raon’s voice in his head. He was in pain. He had never felt this much pain ever since he came over to this world.

Cale’s friends and family flinched, hearing these things hurt them. It made their hearts ache with sorrow and frustration that there was nothing they could do to avoid this – one because it was already in the past and two it was typical 'Cale behaviour' to do and act like everything was fine, even if he were to be in pain. 

“Ugh.”
The black blood continued to drip down through his fingers and onto the castle wall. He could not stand up straight, as he continued to spit out blood.
“Cough.”
“Ca, Cale-nim!”

Violan felt like she was back at the Henituse Territory castle wall during the war against the Wyvern Brigade of the Indomitable Alliance. Seeing this for the first time shouted her heart and soul. She couldn’t help covering her mouth with her hands and trying not to cry.

A hand quickly grabbed onto the hunched over Cale. It was Choi Han. Choi Han subconsciously tried to stand Cale up after seeing Cale look like he was about to fall off the wall. However, there was someone preventing him from doing so.
“Stop.”
“…What is it?”
Choi Han and Ron made eye contact. Ron continued to speak with a cold expression on his face. However, the corners of his lips were pale.
“What will you do if the blood goes down the wrong pipe?”

Deruth was grateful Ron had been by Cale’s side during such a terrible and terrifying moment. He felt ashamed that he could not be the one protecting and supporting his son in a more active way, but that role was clearly more suitable to someone else – someone else clearly more qualified too. He exhaled quietly and patted his aching chest as he tried to reassure his heart.

Choi Han let go of Cale. At that moment, Choi Han could see a bloody hand grabbing his arm. It was Cale. Cale looked toward Choi Han and Ron with a pained expression.
“H, hurry up and- ugh.”
‘This damn blood!’
Blood continued to fill his mouth, preventing him from speaking properly.
‘Why is the blood not stopping?’
He was in so much pain after the fire thunderbolt had landed.

Lily and Basen whimpered and started to cling to each other once again. This was uncomfortable and frightening for them. They’d seen how over and over again their big brother hurt himself and continued to fight and save people, but this record was different. This record clearly showed and projected that Cale was in pain and was hurting – it was clearly describing his pain in clear detail.
“Please… make it stop! I don’t want to see Oraboni getting hurt anymore… please make it stop!!” Lily begged in her head. And just as she requested the Palantír continued with some very reassuring information.

However, he was no longer in pain after about a minute, as the Vitality of the Heart started to heal him. However, there were still two problems. First, he still continued to cough up blood, and second…
‘So hungry.’

TCF!Beacrox quietly frowned and wrung his hands, hearing this even though he didn’t want to show it, he really wanted to make his Young Master something really good to eat.

He was hungry and felt like he had used up all of the energy in his body. He felt like he had been starving for a few days. It was similar to the pain that Kim Rok Soo had felt prior to getting used to not having food for long periods of time.

The hall turned eerie silent once more as a new and even more painful reality came forth for them to see. A new skeleton was being pulled out the Dark past that Cale endured before he came to their world. It shocked them, but it also gave them a clue about the kind of world he came from. A new worry soon took over the Henituse family – what kind of life had Rok Soo left them for? Was he suffering from hunger in that world too?