Chapter 15

"Now then, why don't we all take a break here... it seems there is a pressing matter Cale-Hyung and I need to attend to." Grigori replied, and then everyone was told to go to the adjacent hall where a buffet was prepared and laid out for them. Several TBOAH!World people who now understood the differences between their counterparts and themselves decided to take the opportunity to mingle and talk to their TCF!World equivalents.

Grigori waited for everyone except Cale and Sherritt had gone out, and then she carried the baby Black Dragon from the TBOAH!World over to Raon and Cale. The Black Dragon in her arms was younger than Raon and covered in scars. Raon upon seeing his counterpart whimpered, and Cale instantly coiled his arms around him protectively.
"It's alright." Grigori whispered reassuringly to the baby Black Dragon in her own arms.

"Cale-hyung, Sherritt-nim, I would like to request that we privately view the records of Raon Miru without the others present. Their trauma is quite deep I'm afraid and I do not wish for them to be ogled at or pitied by people who do not comprehend the magnitude of their turmoil."
"Raon... what do you think?"
"Alright... If it will help the Other-Me..." Raon whispers after several minutes of long silence as he stared at the sad and dull eyes of his counterpart. Once she had Raon's consent, Grigori turned to the baby Black Dragon in her arms and asked for his consent as well. He nodded mutely, and so she took a seat beside Sherritt so that the Black Dragon's mother was now seated between Cale and herself.

Grigori spoke softly, gently informing the Black Dragon of the TBOAH!World and Raon, Cale, and Sherritt that she intends to show Raon's rescue, Venion's torture, and Raon Miru's First Growth Phase. Sherritt and the Black Dragon of the TBOAH!World both cry heavily, but Raon comforts his counterpart and his mother while Cale silently holds him and softly strokes the round head of his weeping counterpart as well.

It takes around an hour and a half for all three records to end, and Raon, as well as his counterpart, begin to glow with vitality and mana. Grigori deftly reinforces her power into their soul and fortifies it with her own unique divine magic. The last half hour is used to talk amongst themselves and then the two hour break time is over, Mairon - Grigori's Second Apostle arrives to bow before the goddess and announce the others were ready to resume reacting to the records.

"In that case, shall I introduce them to Dodam Miru?" Grigori asked Cale softly. His eyes widened, and then he looked down at Raon and the Black Dragon before noticing the way Raon's gaze suddenly brightened with recognition at the name.

"I know that name! It's the name I heard when you were in the Temple!"
"Oh?!" Cale sounded genuinely surprised to hear this - it was the first time he'd heard about this, however rather than questioning Raon to sate his own curiosity, he asks Raon if he would like to see the records of his interactions and rescue of Dodam. Raon eagerly and urgently agrees, while the TBOAH!Black Dragon and Sherritt cork their heads and look on with curiosity at whatever the two of them were talking about.

Grigori smiled, "It will be worth watching... What do you think? Interested?"
"Yes." Sherritt consented with a smile and then looked down to her TBOAH!World child.
"Okay..." He agreed as well.
"Excellent. Mairon, you may escort the others back here."
"Yes My Goddess." Mairon replies with another bow before she left the room to meet and escort the other guest back here.

Once everyone returned, Kim Rok Soo and Alberu noticed their seats were currently occupied, so they moved to sit somewhere else for a while. Grigori offered both of them a grateful smile and then turned fully to face everyone once they were all in their seats.

"Welcome back. I trust you had an enjoyable break. You will now be seeing a different kind of record - however, it is one that does not exist to the knowledge of anyone from the TBOAH!World. For the people of the TCF!World, this pertains to the Indignity Test Cale went through in the Sealed God's Temple. TCF!Choi Han suddenly stiffened ominously and reached for his sword. He began to fiddle with the handle, sliding the blade in and out of its sheathe as he practiced controlling his breathing and keeping his composure. Sensing his distress, Grigori continued speaking.

"For now, we will only be viewing one part of the Indignity Test Cale was given."
"What do you mean one part?" TCF!Alberu demands with an apprehensive tone and a distrustful expression upon his face.
"Well... Due to Cale skipping over the Failure Test, the System governing the Tests in the Sealed God's Temple changed the difficulty of the Indignity Test that Cale had to pass, thus his test was different from other people in that he was given the test to solve the indignity of two subjects."

"Two?!" Mary's voice sounded strange - unlike her usual monotone and composed tenor, her voice sounded somewhat strained - it also shook.
"That's right..." Grigori replied with a soft and comforting expression upon her face.
"Cale, is this alright with you?" TCF!Eruhaben questioned, and Cale turned to look at the Ancient Dragon and then nodded.
"This is a special treat for Raon and this Great and Mighty Dragon." He replied, reaching out to touch the scarred Black Dragon who sat on his haunches upon Sherritt's lap.

"So... who were the targets of Cale-nim's Indignity Test?" TCF!Choi Han hesitantly asked.
Cale corked his head and raised an eyebrow before sighing softly and nodding to Grigori.
"They were Alberu Crossman and Raon Miru."

A chill went through the entire hall, and TCF!Alberu's expression moved from tense to concern once he remembered how to breathe. On the other hand, TBOAH!Alberu feels dizzy. He reached up and clutched his head, just how close were his counterpart and the transmigrator for the gods to give him a test like that.

"Dongsaeng..." TCF!Alberu began in an apologetic tone - he wasn't sure what kind of terrible thing Cale had been forced to see him go through, and he was deeply worried that it had impacted Cale in a way TCF!Alberu wasn't aware of. However, Cale spoke up before he could continue.
"Hyung... don't worry about anything. I caused a good amount of trouble by doing as I always do, and it was to the point where even the 'you' at that age found it amusing!" Cale assured him gently and then looked down at Raon and his counterpart.

"And as for you guys... I kept my promise, so there isn't anything for you to be afraid of." He assured them, and with that said. Grigori received consent from everyone to play the record.
"Wonderful, then Naur... let's go from the latter part of Chapter 730, please."
"Yes, Goddess Grigori."