Chapter 166

"What the heck did you do?!" TBOAH!Choi Han muttered in disbelief. He absolutely could not picture this happening in the TBOAH!World. Of course he'd seen TBOAH!Alberu fight plenty times during the long years of war, however this was different - TCF!Alberu was showing a whole new level of tenacity and mettle.

There was a white chain wrapped around his ankle. It felt as if it was trying to squeeze his ankle until it exploded.
“Where-?!”
Where had such an attack come from?
‘I didn’t even feel any mana nor anything!’

TBOAH!Choi Han was even more shocked at learning this. This scene was showing exactly how advantageous would have been for their TBOAH!Alberu to have been this strong and proactive during the war.

The White Star’s eyes followed the chain until he saw a black helmet. He could also see the white spear in the black armoured person’s hand.

"You know... His Imperial Majesty looks amazing in his black armour..." Taylor commented - purposely making his voice loud enough for Cale to overhear. And Cale, dense and innocent as he is, fell for it.
"Indeed my Hyung-nim is quite handsome!" Cale replied smugly, however his entertained expression did not last long because everyone's suddenly staring at him started the loveably dense ex-commander.

"What?" Cale asked cluelessly, only to receive exasperated sighs and TCF!Alberu avoiding his gaze while trying to hide the burning feeling that was spreading all over his face. TCF!Alberu was grateful that TCF!Tasha seemed currently too distracted to notice his uncontrollable blushing, he was entirely unaware that TCF!Tasha was caught in a delusional daydream of Cale’s kids calling her 'Aunty' and letting her spoil and dote on them.

The white spear… The head of the spear had split open and released the chain.

TBOAH!Alberu gasped and shook his head.
"How versatile!" He mumbled once more feeling a little envious that he never got to wield such a remarkable weapon.

You are finally using me, sir.
Taerang’s voice was still emotionless, but it sounded oddly happy.

TBOAH!Alberu was envious, however he felt that he was okay not having a voice talking in his head like this. As nice as it was to have such a useful weapon, it wasn't worth the risk to his mental health. Especially since unlike his counterpart, he did not have a Cale Henituse to catch him if shit went down and something went wrong.

Taerang continued to speak to Alberu.
The Unbreakable Spear. I will show you the perfect form of the ‘Omnipotent Weapon,’ the first of my three special abilities.
Alberu Crossman-nim.
As long as you wish, any weapon in this world… No, please let me correct myself. You are able to use any weapon that exists on Earth 3.

"Wait... what?!"
It took everyone a few moments to understand Kim Rok Soo’s exclamation of shock. Grigori raised an eyebrow and continued to sit in silence as Bud jumped out of his chair again, yelling dramatically.
"There's another world?! A 3rd Earth!?!" He practically shriek in denial and alarm.

Cale, TCF!Alberu, TCF!Choi Han and Grigori gulped and let out quiet exhaling sighs under their breath, meanwhile Kim Rok Soo pretended like this was new information a d that he hadn’t been the one to trigger Bud. Noticing this Cale gave Rok Soo’s academy-award winning acting skills ten stars and a deserving eye-roll of exasperation. Grigori decided to let the children play and instead gestured for the record to continue.

Alberu pulled the spear. That made the chain tighten around the White Star’s ankle, making him unable to move.

"Incredible... he's holding the White Star back..." TBOAH!Cage gasped beneath the hand she had covering her mouth. TCF!Cage and a few others sat quietly sympathetic watching the looks on the faces of the handful of people from the TBOAH!World who remained.